• nest fragrance
Good

nest fragrance Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 1330 in Perfume

January 21, 2017

I started using Nest perfurme in CITRINE after I heard it smells like being in Santa Barbara in the Oprah magazine. And you know what? It does! It's got a wonderful, light, sexy spring smell that's intoxicating. My husband loves it too! And I love the rollerball applicator!

January 15, 2017

I bought a trio set of Nest perfumes for someone this Christmas, I love the smell. They are very fresh and floral, and the scent lingers for a long time. The bottles are designed to copy famous art pieces. The gift was very well received. Overall I love Nest perfumes!

January 03, 2017

NEST fragrances really went outside the typical fragrance scents and designed a line of fragrances that are unlike any other.

I recently purchased a bottle of Indigo (full sized perfume bottle) and I use it everyday. I wanted something that was different. Something alluring and imaginative. The mixture of notes comprising of Kashmir wood, Morroccon tea and black cardamom with hints of black fig is just perfect. Not too strong, not too woodsy.

Lasting power is great, I still get whiffs of it days after applying it.

In terms of pricing, it's not the most expensive bottle I've seen but it's definitely worth every penny!

April 26, 2016

I love lemon smell so I am obsessed with this perfume! Very strong citrus scent when you first spray but the scent minimizes and needs to be sprayed again to enjoy. I love that the rollerball is only $30 so you can enjoy on the go.

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?