Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar Reviews
#18 in Coffee

2.0/5

October 29, 2017

Nul

Je pense que ce qui aime vraiment le chocolat vont vraiment aimé ce chocolat. Moi qui m'attendait un un chocolat léger doux ce n'était pas le cas donc j'étais juste un peu déçue mais bon la vie continue....

September 02, 2017

perfect with coffee

I love having a Nestle aero chocolate bar with coffee for dessert. I love that it melts in your mouth and feels light and sweet. It's one of my favourites.

August 17, 2017

Lovely

Le goût n'est pas si particulier que ça mais ce qui le rend si différent c'est sa texture. Quand tu le croques, tu sens que c'est comme si que tu croquais des bulles et c'est vraiment agréable.

August 11, 2017

Love those bubbles

Break off a piece, put it in your mouth, and just let nature do it's thing ---ahhhh! I love Nestle Aero chocolate bar. I love the bubbles. Nestle makes the very best chooocolate!!!

July 08, 2017

Love this bar!

The wrapper is empty it was delicious! My favourite for many years, just plain chocolate for me! There are different flavours now but not a fan of them. I love how creamy this chocolate is and with the tiny bubbles it melts in your mouth leaving a superb taste! It's the perfect receipe not too sweet, just right! It goes perfectly with a hot cup of tea or a lattee, my favourite these days!. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate!

June 30, 2017

CHILDHOOD

From the day my mother allowed me to have sugar this has been my number one favorite! It is so creamy and smooth. And the little bubbles inside just give the product a better appearance.

May 23, 2017

When I am craving a lot of chocolate, this is one of my favorite chocolate bars to eat. I love that it is pure milk chocolate. The chocolate is rich and melts in your mouth. I also like that if you put it in your mouth and leave it to melt you can really taste the bubbles. This chocolate bar is delicious. You can find this for very cheap at the dollar store or most convenient stores.

May 10, 2017

Aero chocolate bars are pretty basic in my mind and there not a chocolate bar I usually buy because there just Chocolate and I'd rather a chocolate with more tonight like nuts or nougat, if I'm just doing to get a plain chocolate bar I'll just get a Hershey way better quality chocolate :)

May 10, 2017

These are one of my all time favorite chocolate bars ever. The chocolate is so creamy and milky and the bubbles make it more fun and add an extra something special

May 06, 2017

Nestle Aero bars are so good. Creamy milk chocolate with bubbles . It makes it feel airy and light unlike most chocolate bars . As a kid it wasn't one of my favourites but as I've aged I've come to really enjoy this chocolate bar . It's one you need to savour . Break a piece of and let it melt in your mouth . Yummy ! You can Find them for $1 dollar at most places .