Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 24 in Hot Chocolate

May 01, 2017

I always have nestle carnation hot chocolate in my house . I fill my mug with boiled water and add my hot chocolate mix . I like to add milk to my mug as well . It's rich and creamy and full of chocolatey goodness. It's perfect on a cold winters day . Sometimes they have coupons too so I love that Because I'm an extreme couponer and I love to save money !

May 01, 2017

Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate mix is very good. My personal favourite is the Rich and Creamy then I add my own Marshmellows that makes a nice Froth with the creamy hot chocolate. I love it in all seasons throughout the year. $15 for the 68 portions, makes 28g servings Value Pack from Food Basics but purchasable in many drugstore and grocery store. enjoy :)

April 01, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette sorte de chocolat chaud de Nestle. La texture est riche et cremeuse et le gout délicieusement bon. J'aime le consommer parfois en lisant un livre. Le prix est également tres abordable et on peut le retrouver dans presque toutes les épiceries. Je recommande.

March 31, 2017

Great value, delicious hot chocolate! However, as I am not a fan of preservatives, I have now started purchasing Camino, which is a much more natural alternative. We used to buy Carnation all the time as kids and especially loved the one with marshmallows! Yum! It still brings back memories of snow days off from school and Christmas holidays. A classic product and the best tasting one available on the mainstream market.

March 31, 2017

I love this hot chocolate ! We usually have it in the house all year round as we like to sit down some nights and have a hot chocolate. This is the best hot chocolate I have ever purchased at a grocery store. It's rich and creamy, we make ours with milk. And this stuff is so cheap ! It's great

March 12, 2017

Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate is a great and simple hot chocolate! Prepared with milk, it gives added deliciousness. It's milky and creamy and is easily enjoyed by all, young and old. It is always a treat on a cold day. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it!

March 12, 2017

I love this Hot Chocolate! It is rich and creamy! Wonderful if you make it with just milk. It is affordably priced and I will keep buying this. I recommend this to others.

February 01, 2017

This is the best tasting hot chocolate I have bought. It's creamy and smooth. It's not lumpy in your mug. It has a nice rich flavour. If you make it with warm milk it's an extra special treat.

January 17, 2017

We have a massive tin of this on hand throughout the year. The taste is absolutely delicious. Nice and chocolatey but not too sweet. Perfect for those chilly days when you just need to warm up but also perfect any season when youre craving chocolate.

January 17, 2017

I am addicted to this stuff and so is my boyfriend - in the winter we go through about 1 of these a week. It tastes great, its creamy and it quick and easy to make. Perfect for a cold winter night sitting by the fire!