Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

December 06, 2018

Best on a cold day

Warms you up on a cold day. My kids love this brand. It has the best creamy taste plus you can get it with marshmallows that don't taste like cardboard. So good.

December 06, 2018

Best with Milk

Make this with boiled/steamed milk and it is so good! Add some peppermint for the holidays and you've got a nice peppermint hot chocolate. My favourite brand of dry hot chocolate mix.

May 07, 2018

Tasty!

One of my favourite hot chocolates of all time! Takes me back to my childhood. I would be playing out in the snow and then coming inside to warm up with a warm cup of hot chocolate.

April 23, 2018

Bon produit

Bon hot chocolat crémeuse bon goût nous l avons régulièrement à la maison après l école on une journée froide on demande as mieux pur se réchauffer yamy

April 22, 2018

Love it!

Smooth and rich and creamy, easy to make. My kids love it after a long day playing in the snow. A nice way to warm up on a cold winters day or in the fall. Great when you want some creamy chocolate!

December 06, 2017

Just what you need on a chilly winter day.

I love this mix, and its easy to make! My fiancee is lactose so its nice for me to make warm milk, and him water! It taste just as rich and creamy either way, and my personal secret * mini marshmallows! *

My favorite Hot Chocolate

This box is a wonder and a life savior in cold days. It recomfort me to drink a hot chocolate from Nestle Carnation. The taste is great and the drink is enjoyable from littles one to grown up adult. The taste is rich and you can do the mix with milk or hot water to have a great home hot chocolate. I recommand this.

3.2/5

Rich & Creamy Drink

I love the Carnation brand of hot chocolate. It's the brand I grew up with, and I have not found any other brand that compares. I most often purchase the light hot chocolate (light blue label) but when I'm in the mood for an extra rich and creamy drink, I'll buy this. This particular mix makes for an extra chocolatey and rich cup of hot chocolate. When I buy the pre-portioned packets, I can use a larger mug and put more water without diluting the chocolatey favor as much as I would with the light packets. This is great on a cold winter evening snuggled by the fire place. The cocoa mix is easy to stir into the boiling water without any clumps. A large tub or pre-packed box can be found at most grocery stores for a great price.The only downfall to this is the calories.

Fewer Calories With Great Chocolate Taste

I'm a fan of Carnation Hot Chocolate; it's the only brand I drink. I usually buy the box which contains 10 packets of light hot chocolate mix. It is the box with the light blue label. Each packet is pre-packaged to serve one mug of hot chocolate at 45 calories each. I've also tried the hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows inside which is fun and always a hit with the kids. Boxes containing pre-packaged mix or large tubes of mix can be found at most grocery stores and they are often on sale around the winter time.

May 17, 2017

Rich chocolate flavor​...great way to control cravings
    Blends really easy with no clumps.....a favorite of my whole family
    I make it with both milk, hot water and cashew milk depending how I feel....