Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate Reviews

December 06, 2017

Just what you need on a chilly winter day.

I love this mix, and its easy to make! My fiancee is lactose so its nice for me to make warm milk, and him water! It taste just as rich and creamy either way, and my personal secret * mini marshmallows! *

My favorite Hot Chocolate

This box is a wonder and a life savior in cold days. It recomfort me to drink a hot chocolate from Nestle Carnation. The taste is great and the drink is enjoyable from littles one to grown up adult. The taste is rich and you can do the mix with milk or hot water to have a great home hot chocolate. I recommand this.

3.2/5

Rich & Creamy Drink

I love the Carnation brand of hot chocolate. It's the brand I grew up with, and I have not found any other brand that compares. I most often purchase the light hot chocolate (light blue label) but when I'm in the mood for an extra rich and creamy drink, I'll buy this. This particular mix makes for an extra chocolatey and rich cup of hot chocolate. When I buy the pre-portioned packets, I can use a larger mug and put more water without diluting the chocolatey favor as much as I would with the light packets. This is great on a cold winter evening snuggled by the fire place. The cocoa mix is easy to stir into the boiling water without any clumps. A large tub or pre-packed box can be found at most grocery stores for a great price.The only downfall to this is the calories.

Fewer Calories With Great Chocolate Taste

I'm a fan of Carnation Hot Chocolate; it's the only brand I drink. I usually buy the box which contains 10 packets of light hot chocolate mix. It is the box with the light blue label. Each packet is pre-packaged to serve one mug of hot chocolate at 45 calories each. I've also tried the hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows inside which is fun and always a hit with the kids. Boxes containing pre-packaged mix or large tubes of mix can be found at most grocery stores and they are often on sale around the winter time.

May 17, 2017

Rich chocolate flavor​...great way to control cravings
    Blends really easy with no clumps.....a favorite of my whole family
    I make it with both milk, hot water and cashew milk depending how I feel....

May 15, 2017

I love this hot chocolate! I've tried other competitors, but nothing seems as creamy as this one. I prefer my hot chocolate made with only water, but it still keeps its richness and creaminess - even when milk is substituted. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a rich and chocolately beverage, that's delicious made with milk or water!

May 15, 2017

I've tried to go away from Carnations Hot Chocolate but I can't!! Nothing is better than Carnations. I think it may be because I was raised having this one brand. So good, so creamy. So worth it!

May 08, 2017

I LOVE CARNATION HOT CHOCOLATE. Tastes like home. I drink the one with little marshmallows everyday. It's sweet and chocolatey, the perfect mix of every ingredient in it. So addicting I find, it's my calm down go to drink.

May 01, 2017

I always have nestle carnation hot chocolate in my house . I fill my mug with boiled water and add my hot chocolate mix . I like to add milk to my mug as well . It's rich and creamy and full of chocolatey goodness. It's perfect on a cold winters day . Sometimes they have coupons too so I love that Because I'm an extreme couponer and I love to save money !

May 01, 2017

Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate mix is very good. My personal favourite is the Rich and Creamy then I add my own Marshmellows that makes a nice Froth with the creamy hot chocolate. I love it in all seasons throughout the year. $15 for the 68 portions, makes 28g servings Value Pack from Food Basics but purchasable in many drugstore and grocery store. enjoy :)