Nestle Kit Kat Green Tea

Nestle Kit Kat Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #288 out of 905 in Chocolate

May 02, 2017

My dad brought these back from Japan. I am not a fan of chocolate but my fiance thinks they are fantastic and I literally had to hide the bag so he didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting.

May 02, 2017

I tried these like a couple of times. Kit Kat isn't one of my favourite chocolate bars but I Love anything green tea so I tried it and I was impressed . I do recommend this product

May 02, 2017

This is my favorite chocolate. Personally, I don't like drinking green tea and I find that most green tea is a bit bitter for me, but when I first tried this chocolate I was a bit hesitant because I don't like green tea. After trying it, I fell in love. It not too bitter and it's not too sweet. I prefer this one more than the original.

January 06, 2017

The first time I tried this was from a friend of mine whom just came back from Japan and gave me some of the Green Tea Kit-Kat I can't put into words how delicious the Green Tea Kit-Kat is. It is the most amazing thing I have tried. It's one of those where was this all my life type of thing.

The green tea flavor is so smooth and not bitter at all. It's almost taste like very good high quality green tea ice cream. I highly recommend trying this if you love green tea.

February 26, 2016

This sweetness blends away to reveal the earthy flavour of the matcha green tea. Sometimes green tea products can have a bitter flavour to them, but that is not the case here. The matcha powder gives the chocolate a slightly grainy consistency, and a rich green tea flavour. It's all very moreish and I found myself unable to resist opening up more than one packet! I really enjoyed these.