4.1/5
Nestle Rolo Hot Chocolate Reviews
#521 in Coffee

August 14, 2017

Very smooth

This Rolo hot chocolate is absolutely delicious. It's so rich and creamy and does taste like Rolo!
    I made mine 1% milk and half water/half milk and they both tasted great.
    You can find this flavour of hot chocolate in a 500g can and as par of a variety pack.

February 04, 2017

This is my favorite hot chocolate. I buy the value pack from costco, and the rolo is my favorite one of them. It doesn't really taste like rolo i find. But i do find its like a hot chocolate on steroids, its so much more chocolaty then regular hot chocolate!

January 16, 2016

I didn't really enjoy the taste of this hot chocolate and I am a fan of the Rolo chocolates - just doesn't fit with hot chocolate for me.

March 21, 2015

This hot chocolate is super yummy! And it really does taste a lot like a real rolo. It's rolos in a cup, how fun is that? It's also really chocolatey and amazing. I like to add a little bit of milk to mine to just boost the creaminess even more.

February 01, 2015

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious! So creamy and sooooooooooo good! Tastes just like rolo chocolates!