Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 494 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

July 17, 2017

Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is heaven in a scoop

Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is heaven in a scoop It is very delicious and creamy. I love the chunks of Rolo inside. This is a great ice cream highly recommended

2.0/5

July 14, 2017

Not a huge fan

I have some caramel lovers in the house so thought hey this is pretty inexpensive let's try it. We tried it and not a huge fan, quality and taste reflected the price.

June 10, 2017

So darn creamy!! Who can worry about calorie counting when you got this to eat!! It's such a great taste, I could eat the tub myself. I would hid it under my bed if I could

May 27, 2017

Since I love rolos, I love this ice cream!!! It is creamy rich and so filled with that chocolaty flavour that I crave!! But sometimes there are too many big rolo pieces that I want more ice cream. But I highly recommend this delicious treat.

May 27, 2017

This ice cream is very tasty and is certainly worth the calories! I buy it every second week at Loblaws I would recommend it for anyone who likes chocolate and caramel. It's not too expensive and tastes creamy and delicious great value and taste!

May 18, 2017

Rolo Ice Cream has been my favourite since I can ever remember. My parents always kept jugs of it in the freezer! When I was in high school, I got a job working at Balderson Village Cheese scooping ice cream in the summer time, and I got it free throughout the day. It was also the best selling ice cream we had! Everyone wanted it.

May 16, 2017

Nous adorons cette crème glacée et mes petits enfants se régalent quand je les reçois avec ce dessert. Les morceaux de chocolat rolo et de caramel sont délicieux et elle n'est tout de même pas trop sucré.

May 08, 2017

Super bon! un gros hit chez mes enfants! Il y a de gros morceaux de rolos et la crème glacée est très onctueuse. Un vrai plaisir en bouche. Pas trop sucré et très gouteux!

May 05, 2017

J'adore la crème glacé Nestle Rolo. C'est un gout unique. Ce n'est pas juste une crème glacée au chocolat, elle a un goût particulier. De plus, il y a des petits morceau de rolo au caramel à l'intérieur. Un vrai décile pour les amateurs de crème glacée.

May 05, 2017

Yum ! Nestle rolo ice cream tastes just like rolos. So if you're a fan of ice cream and rolos, than you love this . The ice cream itself is a chocolate caramel flavour and it has little rolos all through out it . It's pretty tastey . Even if you're unsure it won't cost you a lot to try it . You can grab a small container for $1 dollar on sale at freshco sometimes .

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge