Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews
#4 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

October 02, 2017

Chocolat caramel humm!

J’adore cette crème glacée avec ses minis rôlo et ce en très bonne quantité! Le pot ne dure jamais très très longtemps dans le congélateur la famille se l’arrache!

August 25, 2017

Good to buy when on sale

I like this ice cream, and usually will buy it when it goes on sale. If not on sale, it is normally pretty expensive.
    However, you do get a pretty good pay off with this ice cream. Lots of rolo pieces, which are delicious. Paired with smooth creamy ice cream. It is for sure a treat.

July 26, 2017

rolo, rolo

A le goût du rolo j'aime le fait qu'il a des mini rolo mais je trouve qu'il en a pas assez. Pour moi, j'aimerais qu'il aille au moins 2 minis dans chaque cuillerée. Elle est dans mon top 3

July 17, 2017

Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is heaven in a scoop

Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is heaven in a scoop It is very delicious and creamy. I love the chunks of Rolo inside. This is a great ice cream highly recommended

2.0/5

July 14, 2017

Not a huge fan

I have some caramel lovers in the house so thought hey this is pretty inexpensive let's try it. We tried it and not a huge fan, quality and taste reflected the price.

June 10, 2017

So darn creamy!! Who can worry about calorie counting when you got this to eat!! It's such a great taste, I could eat the tub myself. I would hid it under my bed if I could

May 27, 2017

Since I love rolos, I love this ice cream!!! It is creamy rich and so filled with that chocolaty flavour that I crave!! But sometimes there are too many big rolo pieces that I want more ice cream. But I highly recommend this delicious treat.

May 27, 2017

This ice cream is very tasty and is certainly worth the calories! I buy it every second week at Loblaws I would recommend it for anyone who likes chocolate and caramel. It's not too expensive and tastes creamy and delicious great value and taste!

May 18, 2017

Rolo Ice Cream has been my favourite since I can ever remember. My parents always kept jugs of it in the freezer! When I was in high school, I got a job working at Balderson Village Cheese scooping ice cream in the summer time, and I got it free throughout the day. It was also the best selling ice cream we had! Everyone wanted it.

May 16, 2017

Nous adorons cette crème glacée et mes petits enfants se régalent quand je les reçois avec ce dessert. Les morceaux de chocolat rolo et de caramel sont délicieux et elle n'est tout de même pas trop sucré.