We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
223 reviews
Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews
#2 in Ice Cream

Description

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

    4.3/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2019

    yummy

    Very good taste just like a rolo.Could be more rolo pieces for my liking, but would buy again in the future. Cane get on sale most of the time at walmart

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    December 16, 2018

    l'Apparence

    Bonjour,

    Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de ce produit car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de le gouter.

    Je l'aime parce que elle me donne un peu la présentation du produit.
    Mais je la déteste car ne présente pas les ingrédients, juste le produit et la marque...

    Merci,
    wyslijp16

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 29, 2018

    Rolo-licious!

    By far my favourite Ice cream! The small bits of caramel rolo pieces are to die for. It doesn’t have a strong coffee taste either! Our whole family eats it

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 25, 2018

    Tatiana Robinson

    Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is one of my favourite ice creams out there. I love the rolos in the ice cream and how the ice cream has a hint of a coffee taste. Everyone in the family loves it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 19, 2018

    OMG YUM

    This Chocolate Ice Cream Mixed With Caramel Swirls and Pieces of Rolo's is to die for. This is my addiction. I can sit there and eat a Pint of this a week. I have to hide it in the back of the freezer or my kids and husband would have it all eaten on me. This is a family favorite of ours. It makes great bowls of Ice Cream or even Ice Cream Cones. This is a must buy.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 14, 2018

    Sweet

    I love sweets especially Caramel, and with ice cream added to the mix I thought it would be heaven, but after eating the ice cream I found that the chocolate and caramel sticks to the teeth. I will definitely buy it again, but it is not my first choice. I like runny caramel.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 31, 2018

    Crème glacé Rolo

    Cette crème glacé est l'une de mes préférés. Elle est vraiment onctueuse et crémeuse. Les morceaux de chocolat Rolos combiné avec la crème glacé c'est vraiment bon. Le caramel et le chocolat ensemble donne un excellent goût. Je le trouve juste assez sucré. Le prix est un peu plus élevé que certaines crème glacé, mais tout de même abordable et vaut la peine.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    Anonymous
    May 16, 2018

    Rolo Icecream Just Dissappeared

    I thought I’d give this Icecream a try for entertaining and it was certainly liked and vanished really quickly once I served it. I’m sure my guests will be buying it soon

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 09, 2018

    Un vrai dessert !

    Un vrai dessert sucré, mais comme c'est bon !! On doit aimer le chocolat, le caramel et la crème glacée, mais c'est goûteux et tellement rafraîchissant ! Encore plus de Rolo serait encore meilleur, mais ça, c'est la gourmandise qui parle !!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 09, 2018

    Creme glace

    Cette creme glace elle est tres bonne avec les petit morceau de rolo ajouter a linterieur quel delice je le conseil si voud avez une dent sucre ......

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.