Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

where have you been

this gel cream smells sooooo good its crazy and i love how it feels on my face after i wash it. it like a cooling sensation when you rub it on your face. it makes me feel like im super fresh and clean. i would for sure recommend this to friends and family. 20$ for a full size gel bottle seems to be alot. i would like for it to be 15$

April 20, 2018

Made my skin feel great!

I used NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM at night after cleansing my face under my moisturizer and my face felt fantastic by the morning. My face usually has dry patches and it made my face feel soft and supple. Loved the smell!

April 20, 2018

pack a punch in a tiny bottle

i loved that this product kept my skin hydrated all day, i also liked that it didn't make my skin feel like it was greasy or oily . i also liked that i didn't even notice the cream on my face. i recevied this product for free #gotitfree for testing purposes.

belle découverte

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit gratuitement #cadeau.
    Je l'ai essayer durant quelques jours avec l'échantillon et j'ai bien aimer, je pense aller m'acheter un plus gros format très bientôt. Belle texture, et odeur agréable. L'hydratation était wow!
    Je suis heureuse d'avoir été choisie. Merci!

2.8/5

April 20, 2018

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is very nice!

This gel cream I found was very moisturizing without being sticky. The smell was okay. I would buy this product and recommend to family and friends.

AMAZING hydro boost cream

I think this makes it to one of my top two hydrating products. The scent was nice, and not to overpowering, but better yet the way this made your skin feel was AMAZING! I highly recommend this hydro boost cream to anyone battling dry skin especially, or just wants their skin to feel and look amazing. This product retails at $19.97 for the full sized product and is worth every penny. I did receive this sample size product from Neutrogena to provide my honest opinion.

3.2/5

Un bon gel hyadratant

ChickAdvisor m'ont permis d'essayer la crème en gel de neutrogena et ce gratuitement.

J'ai bien aimé , elle a laissé ma peau douce et grâce au gel , cela laissait une sensation de fraicheur dans mon visage.

j'ai bien aimé mais ma peau est trop sèche pour cette crème

2.7/5

No idea.

I received a small sample of this cream which allows me to try only for a few days. It's an okay moisturizer but I didn't get enough to test it properly. It's a touch too lightweight for my dry-normal and mature skin so I have to add a couple drops of facial oils for the extra boost of hydration.

*I received this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchanged for my honest review

April 20, 2018

Made my skin feel very soft

This gel cream goes on smoothly and makes your skin instantly feel more hydrated. I am not sure if it actually did rehydrate my skin, but the texture was so nice that I'm not sure I care.

I have very dry skin which is prone to a little bit of flaking when the seasons change and usually any intensive hydration product resolves that. My skin still looked a bit dry using the gel cream but it felt so soft and bouncy. I will buy this again for sure.

April 20, 2018

Great product for dry skin!

I have extremely dry skin in the winter and it doesn't seem to be letting up as spring arrives. I tried the hydro boost gel cream before bed and instantly my face felt hydrated without the sting from my dry skin! In the morning my skin felt supple and i had no problem applying my makeup-no dry skin flakes!! I will definitely keep buying this as my go to winter product!