Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 17, 2018

Hydration bomb I swear

I bought this from official neutrogena website last month, it actually does as it claims. It provides hydration to my dull skin, I have combination skin so it has normalise the oil production, I use it everyday after cleaning n toner. I use it as primer as well. The only thing that bothers is it's little too pricey as compare to other like products. And not easily available in Asia so had to order from website so shipping charges are extra that sucks. But product is outstanding

October 10, 2018

Great but pricey

This gel does what it says but I do find it expensive for what it is. I think any other moisturizer would work just as well. I will use what I have left but doubtful that I will be purchasing again.

October 03, 2018

Love it

Been using this for a month and I absolutely love it. Super light weight, feels like there is nothing on my skin yet it leaves the skin moisturized and soft. Non greasy so it’s great to wear under make up.

October 02, 2018

Never be without it!

As someone with dry Skin, I am always trying moisturizers, and this one is my holy grail! It is very moisturizing and locks in the moisturizer so my skin feels plump and hydrated immediately after using it. I usually get flakes from dryness, but none with this product! It has a nice gel feel and smooths on the skin, leaving the skin bouncy and fine lines reduced. I prefer the unscented version (for dry skin), so if you are sensitive to fragrances make sure you pick that one, as the formulation for normal/oily skin contains fragrance. The only con is the jar, I hate jars for packaging but it works so well I'll overlook that flaw!

September 30, 2018

Absolutely love it.

I love the way that this product felt when just putting it on the skin. My skin automatically felt smoother. I love the packaging it was clean and the pump was easy to use.

September 25, 2018

Not effective in Dry weather

I love the feel of the lotion and how it's so light. Unfortunately, where i live, it is very dry, so this lotion isn't effective in keeping the moisture in my skin. I used it every night for a while to no changes of the dryness of my skin. I believe this product is more effective in humid areas.

September 23, 2018

Best drugstore moisturizer

I love this product! It is my go to moisturizer and works so amazing! I have never been so happy with a drugstore brand. I use it everyday and my skin has been great ever since I started using it! It really hydrating and doesn't leave my skin oily. It also last a while.

September 22, 2018

Love this line.

It is not very often that I get hooked on a drugstore skincare line as I am a firm believer of the phrase "quality over quantity". But this line by Neutrogena is AMAZING. So far, I have purchased the gel cream and the gel eye cream. The rest of the line is on my wishlist. I have oily skin and this did not make my skin greasy but did help hydrate it and leave it feeling soft and clean.

September 20, 2018

Hydration for face

I am a person who has been looking for a simple cream that has effectiveness and I have finally found it. Very simple and the gel cream is so soft and smooth going on it leaves my face very light giving it a bit of a plump plush feel with hydration. I would buy this again and again.

September 05, 2018

The only thing that works and doesn’t cause a reaction!

My skin has been sooooo dry for years. I’ve tried so many expensive products over the years to try and combat my dry, flaky skin. I’ve used exfoliators, oils, scrubs... you name it. I have sensitive skin and react to almost everything, so it makes shopping for products quite difficult.

I tried this stuff out and after ONE DAY my skin felt so soft, moisturized, and best of all... I did not react to it!

It’s super light weight, and a little goes a long way!