Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

July 31, 2018

Not for me

I was excited to try this, but ultimately disappointed. The pros - smells good, lightweight, absorbs quickly. I did notice some improvements in my skin, such as decreased texture. However the negative effects for me outweighed the pros. It increased the redness of my skin so bad! It is a good product but it wasn’t the right one for me.

July 23, 2018

Very hydrating!

This product is amazing! So hydrating because of its gel/water base. Soaks right into the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and brand new. Will definitely be purchasing again!

July 19, 2018

Moisture Explosion!

This cream is amazing, my face has never been this hydrated and soft. I have severe eczema and my dermatologist recommended this cream. I was amazed at how well it worked. It's so soothing too. I have recommended this cream numerous times to friends and family and I have to say none of them have stopped using it. I would highly recommend this product.

July 17, 2018

Moisture bomb for your face!

I bought this for my severely dehydrated skin during the winter and loved it. It keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated. It absorbed almost immediately which I loved. Not suggested for summer use though, I would say

July 05, 2018

Amazing

I swear by this cream it's so absorbent and smells amazing I have extra dry skin so I use the extra dry skin formula and it's amazing as well but doesn't smell as good as the regular cream I would recommend this cream to anyone with dry skin

June 29, 2018

Amazing!

I have extremely dry skin and this is one of the few products I have found that actually improve my face. It doesn’t smell the best but you can mix in a few drops of essential oil.

1.7/5

June 28, 2018

Feels like burning

I was super excited to try out this product, as I usually like Neutrogena stuff. However, this felt like super uncomfortable sensation when I put it on my skin! Definitely would not recommend it for sensitive skin

June 27, 2018

Amazing Moisturizer!

Love this moisturizer! It is extremely lightweight, which is fantastic in the summer when the humidity is higher, yet it still offers excellent moisturizing power. Really love this product!

June 07, 2018

Hydro boosted

Left my face with the boost it needed to get through the day. Moisturized and ready to go. Went on well and stayed on for most of the day. Could have been a little bit more moisture in it as it seemed to not fully moisturize some parts of my face.

June 07, 2018

J adore

Ce gel crème m'a littéralement sauvé la peau. J'ai la peau hyper sèche dans la période hivernale je chercher une crème qui me permet à la fois d'hydrater ma peau et de la réparer.
    SENSORIALITÉ
    Ce gel crème de présente dans un pot en verre de couleur bleu transparent protégé grâce à un opercule.
    Ce gel est sans parfums ce qui est idéal pour les personnes allergique. Ça texture est très agréable et onctueux.
    EFFICACITÉ
    Ce gel est pour des peaux mixtes à normales. Elle s'applique facilement et pénètre rapidement dans la peau. J'ai aucune sensation de peau grasse. Il suffit qu'une petit noisette pour tout le visage , ce qui est économique.
    CONSEIL D'UTILISATION
    Nettoyer préalablement votre peau avant d'appliquer cette crème. Je l utilise matin et soir .

Je recommande a 100% cette crème .