Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 31, 2019
    New York, United States

Omg is all I can say

I absolutely loved this product! I loved how light it was on my face. I love that it is a gel because sometimes my skin can become oily and therefor I dont want to have to put a cream on my face. I would definitely buy again. I used this nearly every day and it has lasted me 3 months!

August 28, 2019

LOVE IT!

This gel cream is the only one that i have found so far that doesnt make my skin breakout! I would buy it over and over again!! My skin feel hydrated but not greasy and its affordable! Im in love!

August 15, 2019

Great moisturizer for oily/combo skin

It’s a great product with spf option. It doesn’t break me out nor leave me shiny but it does moisturizer any dry parts of my face. Only complaint is that the spf is 15 when 30 would be way better

August 08, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Great for oily skin

I have an oily tzone and have tried to use products that control the oil rather than see if there’s another reason for the oily tzone. After doing some research I found that my skin could be dehydrated. I tried this gel cream and it has really helped my skin. It feels soft and supple and the oil has reduced.

July 29, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

I’m always on the go - whether it’s a family gathering or filling my free time with outdoor activities. When I’m out and about, sometimes my face starts to feel dry and I need to touch it up with some moisture and this cream is what I have on hand. Not only is it perfect after a shower or before going to bed, it’s perfect to keep in my gym bag or purse. I don’t like to feel like my skin is dry so using this cream lees it refreshed after a busy activity/exercise.
    If you have sensitive skin like me, this cream would not make you irritated. I’d definitely buy this and keep using it as needed. It’s a great price too!

July 24, 2019

I love ittt

Amazinggg I tried a sample that was very small but it lasted me a long time and there is still some left now I want to buy the full size. Trust me just buy it.

July 24, 2019

Life Changing!

The headline may seem over zealous, but after trying just about every cream out there for normal/combo skin, I am so pleased to finally have found a product that truly hydrates my skin. It's extremely smooth now, less oily, and even toned. The texture of this gel cream is lovely, and the scent is light and refreshing. I am hooked!

July 17, 2019

I love this!!

I've been fortunate that I've always been complimented on my skin, but as I get older (I'm 27!) I thought it was time to try some real skincare. While I liked the whole Hydro Boost line, this was by far my favourite part of the skin care routine!
    This moisturizer is light, but feels so good on your skin! Do yourself a favour and sit in front of a fan for a minute after putting it on - it's so refreshing!

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Worth it

Picked up when on offer and makes such a difference. A lot like clinique moisture but affordable. Big pot should last a while, will be taking on holiday,

July 14, 2019
    Texas, United States

Super hydrating

I started using this product a couple months ago as it was recommended to me by a friend. I first bought the trial size and have now bought the full size and it is something that I use on the daily. My skin is super dry and paired with the fact that I am a competitive swimmer who swims for almost two hours a day means that my skin is like the Sahara Desert. This cream has helped my dry skin so much and I would definitely recommend this to everyone as it is lightweight and not greasy feeling.