Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

April 13, 2021

Amazing product

This is one of the best moisturiser I've used. Leave skins very soft. Used both morning and night as my skin was breaking out so needed to give it a boost

April 06, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Very nice light weight moisturizer

The neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer is amazing. It’s very lightweight and sinks into the skin fast. I don’t think this moisturizer is the best for extremely dry skin. Especially in the winter time I found myself needing something more hydrating. I have very dry skin and love this moisturizer for the spring and summer. It smells amazing too.

April 06, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice day cream

I love this cream, value is great. It has a wonderful cooling effect on your face. It is a gel so does not leave your skin gummy. I love this gel and would recommend it to all my friends. I have been using it for a couple of months and have notice that my skin is extra soft and I don’t have any acne from it.

United States

Just ok

For a drug store moisturizer it’s not bad. But if your gonna spend close to 20$, spend a little more and get Clinique moisture surge, it’s amazing.. but for a drug store moisturizer I do give this one a thumbs up, if your on a budget this would be a good go to moisturizer.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Supple Skin!

I've been struggling with really dry flaky skin for a while now and have tried so many different products to fix it. I've been using it for only three days now this is the only product to transform my skin into soft baby skin. Definitely recommend if you struggle with dry skin. It does go on a bit thick but soaks right in pretty quickly.

Indiana, United States

Excellent moisturizer

I would definitely recommend/buy this product! It goes on a bit thick but sinks in really quickly. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated! It pairs really nicely with the serum.

March 31, 2021

Good product for the price

This is a decent product for a department store moisturizer. I like how smooth it feels and that it has hyaluronic acid in it. I will continue to purchase this product.

Amazing product

I got free sample of neutrogena hydro boost night cream from chickAdvisor. This cream is really good also I like its smell too. It doesn't do any wonder on my uneven skin tone but definitely I can feel my skin is more supple and smooth. My skin seems hydrated. I love overall neutrogena products.
    Thank you #neutrogena and chickadvisor.

So nice and smooth

Smooth and creamy yet light. Very nourishing. I love using this, even during the day. Great for dry area around the nose! Which i definitely need right now. I will purchase this product.

Absolutely love it!

I absolutely love this product! I have oily skin so this gel cream is perfect for me. It has a light texture that dry very quick and don't leave that sticky feeling. I love it, especially for summertime!