Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

January 26, 2020

works great

Neutrogena Hydro Boost works great, it is very moisturizing. I love this gel moisturizer, it is very light, I well buy again. I will recommend to my family and friends. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy.

January 22, 2020

Go To Moisturizer!

This moisturizer is AMAZING! ; You can literally feel your face soaking up the moisture as soon as you start applying the product. It’s specifically made for extra dry skin. Although, I don’t have super dry skin, it works incredibly well. I’d absolutely recommend giving it a try if you haven’t before

January 18, 2020

Great product but not best suited for very dry skin

I loved the way this gel cream felt on my skin, it glides on smooth and cool which feels really refreshing. The only thing I didn’t love was that with my extra dry skin it didn’t seem to quite be enough for me, and I also found It didn’t last very long (but maybe I was just using too much at a time to make up for my dryness.)

January 18, 2020

Love it

I always stayed away from moisturizers that it would make my combination and acne prone skin more oily.But after using too many acne products n treatments my skin was dull and dehydrated so i tried to look for non comedogenic moisturizer and came across this miracle.After 4 days of using this my skin looked so good hydrated n plump.its super lightweight n non greasy .absorbs quickly leaving youthful glow on your face.it also wears pretty well under any matt foundation. Overall, this is a great product for all skin types except extremely dry skinned beauties do give it a try 😊..

January 15, 2020

Great for daytime

This works well under makeup. It dries down nicely, without leaving a tacky feeling on the skin. It does have a strong fragrance, but it is fresh and pleasant.

January 10, 2020

Ne rend pas ma peau grasse

J'utilise cette crème à tous les matins et elle ne rend pas ma peau grasse. J'ai de la difficulté avec les crèmes trop riches vu que j'ai la peau combinaison à grasse. Ce gel est rafraîchissant et parfait.

2.3/5

January 07, 2020

Not for me

I have heard amazing things about this product so I purchased it hoping I would love it as much as everyone else does. It is fairly pricey for a drugstore product so I had high hopes. I'm not usually a fan of gel moisturizers and this one ended up being no exception. I put it on and it immeadiately sunk right into my skin, leaving it feeling more dry and tight as if there was a film over my skin. I woke up the next day with big cystic acne bumps all over my face. I tried using it a few more days but I ended up returning out. The ingredients in this product are not good if you have acne prone skin and I would not recommend it unless perhaps you have very oily skin and you just want something lightweight.

January 06, 2020

Best moustrizer

I have sensitive prone to breakout skin i have tries so many different moisturizers and was never satissfied i always seemed to breakout until i came across neutrogena hydroboost gel cream its non comodegenic so it doesnt clog pores but yet is still able to moisturize i love it and highly recommend it

January 05, 2020

amazing

The number of cleansers I've tested trying to land on the perfect one is obscene. As soon as I find one I'm into, a better comes along with promises of clearer skin and instant results, and I'm on to the next

amazing

January 04, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great dupe!

I tried the PTR water moisturizer and loved it but didn't want to pay the price. I tried the Neutrogena in hopes that it would somewhat compare and its amazing! It is so light on the skin but very moisturizing. Great in both the summer and winter months. It doesn't break out my acne prone skin either.