NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 19, 2017

Possibly the best aftershave on the market.

This aftershave is great. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy, it absorbs quickly and it all but eliminates razor burn. Its really soothing for sensitive skin. In my opinion It's the best drug store brand on the market that I have tried as of yet. Not to mention it smells good. The best part is a little goes a long way so this bottle lasts for months.

December 19, 2017

Great moisturizer

My husband doesn't have sensitive skin he just uses it because its the best moisturizer he's tried, especially in winter. He works outdoors so that's important

December 18, 2017

Love it love it love it!

I used this product initially after my girlfriend bought it as a gift. Now it has become a staple! It doesn't burn and doesn't have an obnoxious texture or residue

November 22, 2017

Nivea saves the shave

I’m female and am well aware this is a men’s product BUT it’s the real deal. After I shave I would get red bumps and dry skin flakes and it was just not nice! I’ve started using this before putting on lotion and the soothing feeling, with it’s light weight and also there’s no burning just soft legs!

September 16, 2017

Great price for a great after shave balm

I've almost gone through my whole bottle and i'd definitely recommend it. It makes your face feel refreshed and for the price you can't go wrong. It does everything that an after shave balm should.

September 08, 2017

Have been using this for months

I bought this kind of by accident one time, but now I'm really happy with it. I buy it all the time and it makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed. I recommend it.

August 13, 2017

Great product!

My wife got this for me in a gift basket I don't normally use a aftershave product but I had it so mind as well try it really glad I did leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed I use it all the time now !

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love this Aftershave. It's very soothing to my skin after a shave and smells great. I really enjoy the entire Nivea men's line of products and highly recommend them to everyone. Very affordable too.

June 26, 2017

Regular Shaver Will Love This

Being one of those guys who has to shave on a regular basis, I have found that the Nivea after shave lotion worked amazing on my skin. It made my skin feel less tight and soft to the touch. I noticed that it lessened the dryness considerably and because I like using it so much, shaving isn't a huge chore for me now.

June 22, 2017

I wanted so badly for this to be the one

I, like many others, purchased this product in hopes of it being the first primer to actually hold up against my excessively oily skin. It was a long shot and the reviews were mixed for us combo/oily gals but since it was inexpensive I thought I would give it a try. My first impression was that it created a lovely base for my L'oreal infallible pro matte foundation but unfortunately that flawless finish was short lived. Primers for the most part see me looking like I've just exited a sauna within an hour or two of application as the oilies come out in full force. My experience with this I'm sad to say was no different. In attempt to make it work I trailed this with a multitude of varied products but the results were generally unchanged. I also noted some eruptions within a couple of days of using it as well which would have seen me shelving it regardless. To be honest though that could have been at least in part related to me mixing and matching some alternate makeup products. On the bright side I still have a really good aftershave out of the deal for use on my legs. All in all I would recommend trying it regardless, particularly if your skin tends to be more normal to dry. Here's to hoping it works as well for you as it has for so many others to date.