NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Men's Shaving

March 31, 2017

I bought this to try as a primer. I was kind of weary as Nivea products don't usually work well with my skin, but it did say for Sensitive Skin on the bottle, so i was hopeful. I tried this for a couple days, first day was great, it kept my makeup in place, and made my skin look amazing. But by day 2 i could notice a rash starting and MANY breakouts. Needless to say, i gave it to my husband to use, and he seemed to like it lol. Has a really nice smell to it ! My sensitive skin just didn't love it.

March 30, 2017

This is the perfect after shave that does not burn your skin with that alcohol feeling. This is my go to product for after I shave with my razor. Use only a quarter size amount and it covers all the face.

March 30, 2017

Best after shave on the market. Leaves the skin nice and smooth, and the scent is not too harsh. Helped a lot with my sensitive skin. My girlfriend also uses it as a make-up primer and says it's awesome.

March 21, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it as a primer and it makes my makeup stick like glue! The manly scent doesn't last long so you won't have to worry about smelling like a man!

March 21, 2017

I like this product but it's a bit pricey for what you get. I wish the bottle was not glass because it takes just one fall and it can break on you. I wish there was more product in it, or that they sold a larger version. It does still have some kind of fragrance to it, even though it's for sensitive skin. It does do the job though, I will likely rebuy it.

March 21, 2017

Been using this for years. Best one on the market. Does the job without it burning. Easy to use and travel with. Glides on smoothly. definitely recommend

March 19, 2017

The best aftershave I have ever used! This Nivea Balm is great for those with sensitive skin or not. It leaves your face with A great scent , A tight feel, and feeling smooth for hours.

March 03, 2017

okay so story time!!!
    I bought this product for my fiance. he has chronic psoriasis and very sensitive skin. as an after shave balm it was amazing he said it helped with his redness and irritation after shaving without causing any breakouts or making him smell like he just bathed in "MAN SCENT" like most of his other after shaves... so 10/10 for that.

Then i saw this cute article (not sure where) about how it was a great primer so of course i had to try. I have very oily skin however i find that this balm works better as a primer then the 50$ ones i buy at sephora... keeps everything in place all day i find almost no wear down or shifting.

so to conclude 10/10 for men after shave balm also 10/10 for make up primer.. loving that this is so multi-purposeful also really inexpensive and you get a lot for your money.

March 01, 2017

I have not found an aftershave as good as this one! It has a light scent, moisturizes really well, but doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It also absorbs quickly.

February 15, 2017

Fresh light scent. Helps with my redness after shaving like no other product. Its not a sticky feel absorbs fast. I highly recommend this. My wife loves the smell of this