NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 20 in Men's Shaving

June 22, 2017

I wanted so badly for this to be the one

I, like many others, purchased this product in hopes of it being the first primer to actually hold up against my excessively oily skin. It was a long shot and the reviews were mixed for us combo/oily gals but since it was inexpensive I thought I would give it a try. My first impression was that it created a lovely base for my L'oreal infallible pro matte foundation but unfortunately that flawless finish was short lived. Primers for the most part see me looking like I've just exited a sauna within an hour or two of application as the oilies come out in full force. My experience with this I'm sad to say was no different. In attempt to make it work I trailed this with a multitude of varied products but the results were generally unchanged. I also noted some eruptions within a couple of days of using it as well which would have seen me shelving it regardless. To be honest though that could have been at least in part related to me mixing and matching some alternate makeup products. On the bright side I still have a really good aftershave out of the deal for use on my legs. All in all I would recommend trying it regardless, particularly if your skin tends to be more normal to dry. Here's to hoping it works as well for you as it has for so many others to date.

June 20, 2017

I was surprised at how much I loved it!

My girlfriend actually bought this, intending to use it for herself as a makeup primer. I tried it once after shaving and I stole it for good.
    I have sensitive skin, so typically after shaving, my face feels irritated. This balm is really soothing and is just the right amount of refreshing after a morning shave!

June 15, 2017

parfait!

très bon baume après-rasage. vite appliqué, confortable. moi qui aime pas trop ce genre de choses, je l'aime bien! il calme le feu du rasage de manière efficace.

June 01, 2017

Nivea men sensitive after shave balm is great as a makeup primer . It's a 100ml bottle for approximately $5.99 at Walmart . It's a thin balm that has a manly smell to it but it disappears within minutes . I put a Nickle sized amount into my hands , rub them together and then apply all over my face and neck . It helps make my Makeup stay in place and last all day . It also makes my Makeup look better when I use it . I actually watched a makeup guru on YouTube use this and she recommended it . Her name is Nikki Tutorials and she's amazing . I highly recommend this primer .

3.2/5

May 29, 2017

Ok well this product I had tried and I must debate ... Lol his product is kinda of on the expensive side and is ok but plenty more out there that are just as good or even better and they are less pricy . Now the scent is okay but has this chemical scent not huge fan but does leave your face smooth so honest review . There you have it folks cheers

March 31, 2017

I bought this to try as a primer. I was kind of weary as Nivea products don't usually work well with my skin, but it did say for Sensitive Skin on the bottle, so i was hopeful. I tried this for a couple days, first day was great, it kept my makeup in place, and made my skin look amazing. But by day 2 i could notice a rash starting and MANY breakouts. Needless to say, i gave it to my husband to use, and he seemed to like it lol. Has a really nice smell to it ! My sensitive skin just didn't love it.

March 30, 2017

This is the perfect after shave that does not burn your skin with that alcohol feeling. This is my go to product for after I shave with my razor. Use only a quarter size amount and it covers all the face.

March 30, 2017

Best after shave on the market. Leaves the skin nice and smooth, and the scent is not too harsh. Helped a lot with my sensitive skin. My girlfriend also uses it as a make-up primer and says it's awesome.

March 21, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it as a primer and it makes my makeup stick like glue! The manly scent doesn't last long so you won't have to worry about smelling like a man!

March 21, 2017

I like this product but it's a bit pricey for what you get. I wish the bottle was not glass because it takes just one fall and it can break on you. I wish there was more product in it, or that they sold a larger version. It does still have some kind of fragrance to it, even though it's for sensitive skin. It does do the job though, I will likely rebuy it.