NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme Reviews

NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose moisturizer which provides intensive yet refreshing hydration. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin.

• For all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Intensive moisturizer with light texture, ideal for everyday use
• Great for face, body and hands

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 29, 2018

Effective

This lotion or cream is very effective. During winter and where I live winter is like living in North Pole. Freezing temperatures and long winter months. My knuckles were dry and bleeding, also washing hands multiple times because of my job. Used this once and I can see and feel the effects. After a week, my knuckles are back to soft and normal skin.

March 24, 2018

Fav winter moisturizer

This is my go to moisturizer for the cold months. My skiing gets so dry that it flakes especially on my nose and forehead. This cream had a thick texture that my skin just loves. It doesn't close my press and has a great fresh scent. Another bonus is it's super budget friendly. My only concern is I can not use it in the summer. It's just a little too thick for then and makes my makeup slide off... But great winter skincare product!

March 21, 2018

Really works

This cream is nice and thick so i use it to moisturise my face and neck before bed. It makes my skin soft and smooth the whole day, i love this stuff.

March 10, 2018

Great for dry skin

I love this product. In the winter months I tend to get try skin and this cream helps make my whole body feel soft and smooth. I have a smaller version that I keep in my purse for on the go.

March 06, 2018

LOVE this stuff!

In the winter time I find myself with incredibly dry skin. I've tried many different lotions and I have stuck with a tin of this for almost a year now! It is thick (like lotions used to be), and not watery. It does the trick!

March 05, 2018

love love love!!!

would buy this over and over! loved how smooth Nivea cream went on leaving my hands feeling moisturized not greasy. nivea left my hands soft, not dry. would recommend this to everyone I know

January 23, 2018

I will always continue to repurchase

Oh my soft skin, I’m usulaky oily on my face but I can use this and it makes my face feel amazing and not greasy. After a bath or shower is the best feeling after putting this one. My favorite moisturizer.

January 17, 2018

Nicole Rodriguez-Cole

I first tried this product because my sister had it. It’s actually quite nice! It’s light and absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on my skin. It keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Would definitely buy this in the future.

January 14, 2018

Definitely a must have!

Fell in love with first use. Noticed right away how light and quickly it absorbs leaving nice and soft skin. I'm very happy with this product and will again purchase.

January 12, 2018

Better than More Expensive Products

Nivea Soft Creme has become my go for my face. Almost everything else I've tried to moisturize my face has left me with less than satisfactory results. This can take care of dry patches without making me break out, which is exactly what I was looking for!