Noxzema classic clean original deep cleansing cream Reviews

September 21, 2013

My uncle use it since he was a teenage and i always told him that he have a great skin and i use it since a couple years. It work very well, i really have a clear and smoot skin. My face is so cool after a wash and it's relaxing.

September 17, 2013

The scent alone sends me! I often put it on my hands just to smell it! On a practical note, it does a great job taking my makeup off, as long as its not heavy makeup that is. I have always had some on hand both for the cleansing action and the comfort factor in the smell.

August 17, 2013

PROS: Skin feels good, tingles and cools, clears skin

CONS: Smell can be overpowering

QUICK TIPS: Try using your soap bar after you rinse the Noxema off your face.

I used to use this when I was younger and it cleared my skin than any other product. Just recently the other day, I started using it again with my soap bar afterwards. i use Noxema on dry skin like a mask and wait for a while. you can feel it soothe and tingle your skin. it feels so good! I have combination skin (T zone are very oily, mostly on the forehead and nose) and I decided to use Basis sensitive skin soap bar after I rinse my face with the Noxema. It made my skin feel so clean and clear. If you have oily skin or combination skin, try this and see if it works for you too.

July 21, 2013

Just love the original Noxzema. Leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and so refreshed! Have used this for years and will continue to do so...I find it so much better than other products that tend to dry my skin!
    Washing my face in the morning with Noxzema is so exhilarating! Wakes you up and prepares you for the day ahead!

July 12, 2013

I use this every night in the shower, i love how it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean...It's a true keeper!!!

June 22, 2013

This is a great products for soothing a sunburn

June 15, 2013

Best makeup remover and face cleanser. It's super inexpensive, lasts forever and doesn't over dry your face. Never leaves it feeling tight or oily. Just fresh and makeup free even works on waterproof mascara.

April 26, 2013

This is just amazing and way too cheap for the amount you get. This brand has been around forever and there is a reason for that!! I love the way it makes my face feel after I have washed my face, It DOES take away my makeup I have been reading some reviews and some people were complaining about that but it does take off my makeup but again I don't use heavy foundation , I use an Asian bb cream as my foundation.
    I can't leave without this product I just wish I found it sooner! My face is clear and glows I'm a happy customer.

January 22, 2013

great cleanser noxema . i wash my face with it i feel fresh and clean face .

December 05, 2012

I have been using Noxzema to wash my face for nearly 20 years now just like my mother used to. Not only is it a great affordable price but it makes my face so soft and I have barely had so much as a blemish. Whenever I have strayed from it to try another brand that was when I would all of a sudden notice a pimple or get dry skin.