NUK Silicone Orthodontic Pacifier
Good

NUK Silicone Orthodontic Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 26 in Pacifiers

May 09, 2017

Great pacifier. It was the one and only pacifier type I tried with my son. He took to that shape and size with ease. I love that the handle is easy for him to grab and put in and out of his mouth. I handle also allows me to attach a variety of pacifier clips so we don't lose the pacifier.

March 30, 2017

Nuk pacifiers are the only ones we use!! We tried many brands when my son was born and nuk was the only one he would use. When my daughter was born 16 months later she instantly took to the nuk. Now years later we are still fans and continue to use nuk!

September 20, 2016

I bought numerous nuk pacifiers for my daughter and I hate them. The worst part is how bacteria can get inside of the nipple part and that's what goes in their mouth! I don't recommend nuk to anyone. I've seen people who have torn their pacifiers apart and found mold. That's sickening to think of a baby putting that in their mouths!

September 23, 2015

NUK pacifiers have been favourites for all three of my babies. They are extremely durable and come in a wide range of colours, sizes and styles.