Nummy Tum Tum 100% Pure Organic Pumpkin For All Your Pets Reviews
#87 in Pet Products

Good - 0

October 17, 2017

Pumpkin for Pets

Pumpkin puree is great for pets with digestive issues. I like to buy this can and freeze a tablespoon or so in each cube of an ice cube tray. I then freeze them and put them in a baggy to use. In the summer I give them to my dog frozen and he loves to lick them and in winter I melt them and mix with his food.

Make sure to never use pumpkin pie filling instead of pure pumpkin purees though!

June 29, 2016

I bought this when my dog was a puppy and had digestive issues and loose stool. It did help but you have to find the perfect amount for each animal. It can cause loose stool if your dog is usually regular and not used to pumpkin.

December 10, 2015

I used this with my rats when they were having a problem with looser stool. They virtually rolled around in it as much as they ate it. The can was really big do I do wish they'd make smaller cans, but I made it work but freezing the rest of the pumpkin in an ice cube tray and just defrosted a cube whenever I wanted to give them some. I loved that the pumpkin was 100% organic and safe to eat for any animal. And it did fix the loose stool problem.