Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#7 in Snacks

August 03, 2016

This is a great thing to eat while you are on the go, i absolutely love nutella and pretzels and when combined its even better. I keep these in my purse for whenever I am hungry.

July 17, 2016

So I am crazy about Nutella! But I was not so impressed with the nutella and go pretzel sticks! They seem to be really expensive for how much nutella is being offered. you would be better off buying a whole jar of nutella and getting biscuits to dip and eat!

April 21, 2016

I do prefer the Nutella snacks with breadsticks, but these ones with pretzels aren't bad either. As always, the Nutella is as delicious as you'd expect. The pretzels are crispy, light and crunchy, the salt is a nice compliment to the sweet Nutella. I would buy them again.

March 09, 2016

Nutella has been a favorite spread of mines for years. Son when by he uncombined Nutella with pretzel as a to go snack I was excited. I love this to go treat, it satisfies me when I'm looking for a salty yet sweet treat on the go.

February 22, 2016

I bought these when they were advertised as a sale.Tried them with my daughter and oh my god were they good.I love nutella and I think this is a clever idea for a little snack on the go.The saltiness of the pretzel and the sweetness of the Nutella together were really tasty The serving size was nice for a quick little snack.Loved it..

January 29, 2016

These are such a good snack and good just to have on hand because who doesn't love Nutella. The mix of the Nutella with a salty pretzel is such a good combo. Good for lunches or to throw in your purse and go.

January 27, 2016

I bought this at dollar tree $1.25 I loved the pretzels and Nutella combination the pretzels actualy had some taste so you weren't dipping something tasteless into nutella