NYC Bronzer in Sunny Reviews
#4 in Bronzer

New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder gives your skin a sun-kissed look with every application. Leaves your skin with natural-looking bronze tint that looks like you just stepped off the beach. You will have a sun-kissed look year round without the damaging effects of the sun.
Visit nyccosmetics for more information.

April 07, 2018

Poudre bronzante

J'aime bien cette poudre bronzante. Il n'est pas trop foncé et donne un bel effet naturelle de peau bronzé sans être trop orangé comme certaine poudre. Il a une bonne tenue et le produit est à petit prix. Je le conseille!

March 16, 2018

NYC bronzer

If your looking for an affordable bronzer and amazing results you need to check this one out . you won’t be disappointed. It's very buildable and very pigmented

July 06, 2017

I cant believe how cheap this bronzer is!

Ive been buying this bronzer since I was in highschool I love that its so cheap and there is a large amount of product in the pan.I love that the bronzer is matte and it great on my fair skin i so think they need to bring out a medium,dark and deep shade so that everyone is able to have options.

June 24, 2017

Très bon produit

J'utilise ce bronzer depuis des années et il est merveilleux ! Il n'est vraiment pas dispendieux pour la quantité de produit que l'on a. La couleur est magnifique, elle donne un teint halé à la peau et le bronzer donne un bel effet sur la peau, pas trop poudreux.

May 18, 2017

Have purchased again and again!

Doesnt make your face look dirty, muddy, streaky, cakey or like you've rolled in a puddle of glitter. I also find that this doesnt pull too warm or too cool so its great for those with any skin tone - and those who dont really know what their skin tone is (eh me!).

Great price and great value. Will continue to buy!

May 13, 2017

I love this bronzer. I have probably purchased this more than 10 times now. Its my go to everyday bronzer. Its very pigmented and it brings your face back to life without making u look to crazy or orange. Make sure to blend it really good as i did get some comments sometimes saying it looked streaky. (didnt blend enough, was in a hurry) but for the price... Amazing!! I love good deals and this is definitely a steal! Great drugstore bronzer!

March 17, 2017

Favorite drugstore bronzer! It's highly pigmented, buildable, and great for contouring. I use the shade Sunny, and I'm sure it'd work for many skin tones as well

March 06, 2017

I like that this product isnt glittery as many products I looked into are. It takes a bit of work to blend it in but for the price it is worth the effort. I use it to give myself a little colour in the cooler months when I have no tan and am pleased with the results.

March 05, 2017

This product is extremely affordable. I got at Walmart for only five dollars. I use it everyday to warm up my face. I like that it doesn't have shimmer. But it's hard to blend.

March 04, 2017

One of the best drugstore bronzers on the market. It's matte and not too orange and not too cool toned, it's just right for my light skintone. I don't use it to contour but rather to bronze up my face. I'm not into glitter at my age and I find most bronzers at the drugstore have glitter in them, not this one! It's easy to blend and gives me that sunkissed look. And, it's super budget-friendly!