NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

You’ll be tempted to amass your own sensational color library of our richly pigmented eye shadows. Choose from over 160 individual NYX Single Eye Shadow shades in shimmer, sheer, glitter, frosty, metallic or matte. Our pressed mineral eye shadows pack a color punch, are easy to blend and last for many hours. For more information, please visit http://www.nyxcosmetics.com.

Please list the shade name in which you are reviewing on.

July 05, 2017

I <3 NYX

I love the whole NYX line. It's an affordable brand that has high quality products, as well as many dupes of expensive makeup. These little pots of shadow are great! They are highly pigmented, and long lasting. You really get a bang for your buck! The shadow itself is smooth, but doesn't crease! Even after all day use!

April 14, 2017

NYX eyeshadows are amazing. They are super pigmented and the duo chrome shadows are to die for. I bought a whole bunch of these shadows to put into my Z pallet, and I have fallen in love. I adore these shadows.

April 14, 2017

I have been using these single pigments for years and I love their product. However, the lighter colours definitely do not show up on fair skin. I will usually use 2 different purple hues and a white hue but I've had to find a different brand to purchase my white shadow from. The darker shades are wonderful, long lasting, easy to apply, easy to remove and an amazing price considering the quality. I just wish the lighter shades were more visible so I don't have to spend 2 to 3 times the price of NYX shadows on another brand

April 04, 2017

I bought one of their single eyeshadows in a gorgeous yellow shade. I had been looking for this colour for a while and finally found it. However, the pigmentation is TERRIBLE. It's so stiff and chalky and really difficult to blend. In order to get the pigmentation I want, I have to build it up with about 6 layers. This is the only NYX shadow I have and I don't know if I'll purchase another. (I did try the tester in store and it did work well, but the one I got is awful)

March 06, 2017

J'adores les ombres à paupières de marque NYX. Elles sont très pigmenter et tienne toute la journée même sans l'utilisation d'une base. Le prix est un peu élevé pour la petite quantité de produit, mais il en vaut son prix.

January 29, 2017

I really like this eyeshadow. There is a wide variety of colours available. They are very pigmented and can be blended easily. Long-lasting with our without primer.

September 07, 2016

I am in love with all of NYX products but the eye shadows are my favorite. They are not chalky, very pigmented, and go on effortlessly. They also blend very well.

July 07, 2016

I own NYX eyeshadow singles in Sin, Happy Hour, and Lace. There is a bit of glitter fallout with Sin but it's not much of an issue and it's totally worth it for the color payoff. NYX is a great brand and their eyeshadow color selection is fantastic. Also, cruelty-free! :)

June 28, 2016

There are so many choices in the colours, which is what I love the most. I have a huge collection of these and am a big fan of NYC makeup. This goes on well, blends well with a brush or finger, the container is a good size and the colours are on trend. It is also a bargain compared to high street and designer brands, a fraction of the cost and yet very comparable quality wise. It lasts all day and come in a huge array of colours and finishes from metallic to softer muted shades.

June 07, 2016

I love this eye shadow. The colour really stands out and lasts all day! There's no smudging or creasing. I would definitely buy this again in other colours.

What's Your Favorite?