NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

March 23, 2019

The bomb

I own every colour of this particular lipstick and if that doesn't say it all then I don't know what else to say 😍 They don't clump and last the entire day with maybe one reapplication. The colours are super pigmented and come in various beautiful different shades. The applicator is awesome and goes on smooth, doesn't dry out my lips at all. Love this product.

March 22, 2019

All that you need

This lip product applies nicely and lasts a long time. The quality is definitely in this product and leaves you feeling beautfu for Theo whole day long!

March 20, 2019

Love it!

I keep this in my bag at all times! It comes in a variety of shade ranges and looks awesome. The only drawbacks is it takes a while to dry down and isn't transfer proof. But it's good for everyday casual wear.

March 19, 2019

Surprenant

Une belle variĂ©tĂ© de couleur dans cette gamme de chez NYX! Moi qui suis fan de rouge, j'ai trouvĂ© la couleur "Monte Carlo" vraiment top! CĂŽtĂ© tenue, c'est trĂšs honnĂȘte et le confort pour un mate est trĂšs bonne. Je le racheterais dans une autre couleur sans Ă©quivoque!

March 19, 2019

Love it!

As a huge fan of lipsticks, I have a big collection matte lip. And this product is absolutely amazing. I own the shade Madrid and it is so soft and creamy.

March 11, 2019

Must-Have Lip Cream!

Awesome Lippie!!

I received this product to test and review as part of a beauty review program. This is a soft matte lip cream. I love the formula. NYX nailed it. Matte lipsticks are difficult to get right because they tend to dry out your lips. Not this lip cream. It provides that gorgeous matte look while keeping your lips soft, hydrated and nourished. I don’t know how they did it but they did! I love this product. The packaging is adorable and color choices are stunning. I have SAN PAULO and it’s a stunning bright coral/red. It definitely gives your look that extra pop! I will definitely buy this product and try out the other beautiful colors.

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Shade Selection and Texture

This was my favorite lip product growing up. It's halfway between a lipstick and a liquid lipstick, and the fluffy texture smoothes over lip lines making for a smooth application everytime. While it does transfer and need to be reapplied, the price and the shade range is exceptional.

February 25, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not my favorite

I've tried a few different shades, and although I his is a cream, it shows my dry lips exponentially more than any other lipstick. Also, it transfers. The formula smells amazing and is very creamy texture.

February 22, 2019
    Texas, United States

very pretty matte lip cream

this color addis ababa is very pretty fushia pink matte lip cream. it lasted pretty well but felt drying to me, I really don't lie matte formula but color was good. will try others that aren't matte.

February 18, 2019

Good Lip paint.

My lip paint I amazing. The only thing is when I go and take it off, it ends on staining my mouth area when im using make up remover and or using anything else