NYX Pore Filler Reviews
#181 in Face Primer

July 30, 2018

Wow.

Ce produit m'a été conseiller pour contrôlé mes excès de sébum. J'ai été agréablement surprise. Ce petit tube fait de vraie miracle.
    Le produit s'applique facilement. Pas trop épais, pas liquide. L'effet est rapide. Il faut faire attention, par contre, de ne pas en mettre trop. Une mince couche de produit est suffisante.
    Je l'ai utiliser quelques fois avec un fond de teint et il ne fait pas couler le produit.
    Laisse la peu douce et l'effet est de longue durée.

June 22, 2018

like magic!

This stuff works like magic and i have BIG pores i absolutely fell in love with this stuff and it has a very dry finish. The amount you get for the price isnt the best its a very small tube and it is pricey.

April 17, 2018

Best Primer I have ever used!

So I did some research on a primer that was a decent price and had top ratings and landed on NYX Pore Filler. I picked this up at my local Shoppers on sale for $12.99 and took it home right away to try it. (I usually try the testers out in store but there was none for this one there). My initial reaction squeezing out of the tube was that it was a bit cakey and not as fluid as I thought it would be. Once I put it on my face, it was like satin. It made my face so completely smooth that I couldn't stop touching it. LOL.

I have issues with dry skin patches and oily spots so just using a moisturizer was not working for me at all. With this, it made my whole face an even playing field and I was able to apply my foundation with no issues at all!

My only wish is that it came in a bigger tube!

April 17, 2018

Personal favorite!Totally reccomend it, Bought 5 already!

I had never really understood primer untill this product it never really made any difference in my makeup looks I now wear it with and without makeup it's so incredibly soft and not tacky at all like others I have tried. Most primers I have tried are sticky and give my skin a really powdery texture and this has taken all that away. I also have large pores and this has helped experientially. I've bought 5 total since I discovered not all that long ago I so recommend!

March 29, 2018

Masque mes pores!!

J’ai apprécié la texture du produit sur ma peau. Elle est légère et l’effet est immédiat! Mes pores sont cachées et j’ai l’air d’avoir une peau de porcelaine! Définitivement une belle trouvaille qui s’ajoute à ma routine!

February 10, 2018

Il vous donnera une peau parfaite!

J'achète et rachète ce produit de chez Nyx depuis maintenant plusieurs mois et j'en suis folle! `
    Elle flotte les pores parfaitement, donne un effet peau de bébé et surtout elle aide à faire tenir le maquillage plus longtemps.
    Mon teint est vraiment plus réussit quand je met cette base.
    J'ai la peau sèche mais je pense qu'elle convient à tout type de peau.
    De plus c'est un dupe de celle de chez Benefit (en bien moins chère)

December 16, 2017

Great brand

This is a great product. It really does fill in your pores. I tested it on my boyfriend's nose and the results were unreal. It's the weirdest texture but leaves your skin so soft. A little product goes a long way as well. Will buy again and recommend.

October 29, 2017

You have to try this!

This is one product I definitely recommend! I’ve tried tons of products “claiming “ to do the same things. I had acne for years and it left lots of scars. This product felt amazing on my face. It made my face feel satiny and perfect! Even in pictures ( cameras seem to tell all) and my face looked perfect!

0.5/5

April 30, 2017

I don't like this. It didn't give a pore filler at! I used it over my makeup, I wore it under my makeup, I wore it without makeup. And it wasn't good any way. I found it sat on the skin and when I put foundation on it would build up and peel a bit. And over makeup it would rub off. And it did really nothing without makeup. It felt funny and you need quite a bit. Save your money!

2.3/5

April 17, 2017

I bought this because I heard it works great. Some said it was almost a dupe for the benefit cosmetics pore filler, but with my experience that was not the case. It fills my pores pretty well it seems until i put makeup on top of it then its almost like I didn't even use it. If I'm going to spend $15 I want it to be on something that at least semi works. Just splurge and go for the higher end pore fillers. I do not recommend. Only thing i liked was how nice it feels on the skin.