Good

NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 719 in Lip Gloss

April 18, 2017

This liquid lipstick is my go to party shade. Its bright, fun and feels great. I feel super confident when I wear it. It is super pigmented so I only need one coat but I use two if I'm going out. It feels really smooth on the lips but needs reapplication every 1-2 hours. Overall great if your looking for a nighttime pop of colour.

October 22, 2016

I love all the soft matte lip creams, I wear them regularly in many colours but Prague is my go to on the weekends it's such a fun colour! And they are. It super drying like the colour pop ones so I can wear them more.

June 10, 2016

This colour is amazing. It's super pigmented and doesn't dry my lips like other matte liquid lipsticks. My only con would be that it does transfer a lot but otherwise it's a great colour.

May 31, 2016

I love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams! Prague is one of my favourite shaded from my collection. It is a nice berry purple colour that is bold but still a wearable colour. I get loads of complements when I wear it! The pigmentation is great and it is a comfortable wearing lip cream!

January 05, 2016

It's one of the first lip cream I ever used and it was a wonder until I used others it is the cheapest out their still and a good one so creamy and a wonderful dark mauvy plum the only problem specialy with lighter colors they need 2 layers not one but in general it's a gd one

Tpynn added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt