OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #27 out of 53 in Insect Repellent

June 24, 2017

Ok for days when the mosquitos aren't bad.

I find that the OFF family insect repelant isn't as good as other products. But with that said i think it's a good product for days around the house or at the beach but i wouldn't recommend it going in the woods or camping because it's just not strong enough. I do like that i can use it for younger kids and not have to worry as much about the chemicals irratating their skin. For me it isn't my #1 go to but i always have some around.

April 28, 2017

I have to have Johnsons Off ! Family care insect repellent. I'm highly susceptible to insect bite. I find that off is the only repellent that doesn't cause my skin to be irritated. Works well easy to apply and keeps nasty mosquitoes away

June 29, 2016

This is an okay product. It sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Im not sure why that is. When it does work it works amazing. Worth it to try it out.

March 04, 2016

I purchase this every summer for our family, something I can toss in a bag and take to the beach or on other trips our family takes. Great for fishing which we tend to do a lot of. Helps keep the flies off and away from my kids.

February 22, 2016

Je travaille souvent dehors l'été sur mon terrain et dans mes plate-bandes et j'apprécie vraiment beaucoup cet insecticide. Il est sec au toucher et s'applique bien. Son odeur est agréable (melon) contrairement à beaucoup d'autres. On peut même le vaporiser sur nos vêtements et il ne fait pas de taches.

February 22, 2016

This is a must in our family camping gear! it works great and lasts a long time. Can be a little expensive depending where you buy it from but totally worth it to keep the bugs away! Nice light smell to

February 22, 2016

Yes, the word OFF is really suited for this. It really does keep the mosquitos away and it's all I really need to use come summer. once i try something like this that works, I tend to stay with it.

February 04, 2016

Great repellent keeps the bugs away always seems to work good.

January 17, 2016

OFF is a good product ,its inexpensive, I found it worked really well but the odor of it is so strong it takes your breath away

2.7/5

December 23, 2015

I find this to be largely ineffective. The mosquitoes continue to come after us, which is frustrating. The scent isn't bad, and it's available everywhere for a decent price, I just don't feel it works.