3.9/5
OGX argan oil of Morocco Penetrating oil Reviews
Ranked #253 in Hair Care

August 03, 2017

hair drug!!

I really love this product! It gets my hair smooth and silky and with it being an oil it doesn't get my roots oily! I use it after every hair wash. Amazing!!

August 03, 2017

Light non greasy Argan oil

I love this Argan oil so much. It smells devine and leaves the hair looking shinny and healthy! Really helps with dry and damaged ends. The result is visible almost right away. It doesn't make the hair feel greasy at all. Works for my thin straight hair as well as on my daughter's thick curly hair. It is one of our go to products.

2.0/5

July 09, 2017

Not for me!

Unfortunately it didn't work for me, after I used it my hair looked like I didn't wash it for days, greasy and ugly. Sigh... And no, I didn't use lots, just a few drops.

3.2/5

May 20, 2017

The smell of this stuff saves it, otherwise it doesnt stand out from the rest of the bunch.
    This product smells so heavenly that I bought the shampoo and conditioner in hopes that the smell would last longer. The oil did not work magically, but it did tame my frizz and keep my split ends from looking so dry. The price point is a little above average, but it is always on sale at my local shoppers drug mart, so I keep re-purchasing it!

May 12, 2017

If you have dry, brittle hair that breaks when you look at it, this is for you. I have the most damaged hair one could imagine, and I put this in my hair after I shower, and it makes the biggest difference.

1.8/5

April 10, 2017

Its an okay products but not something that worked for my hair. It said hydrate and repair but ive been using it for a week now and i see no differnce

March 05, 2017

I received a small trial size sample when I purchased Shampoo/Conditioner. I am glad I did, otherwise I don't think I would have purchased on its own.
    Anyway, I love the way it smooths and adds shine to my hair, my hair is always frizzy and dry looking but once this is applied it gives my hair a boost of hydration and makes it appear healthy and so soft to the touch.
    I am almost done my small bottle, I plan to purchase a full bottle on my next monthly Costco trip :)

March 05, 2017

I absolutely love this product ! I use this in my hair after I shampoo and condition. It makes my hair silky smooth, no fly aways, no frizz, nothing ! I also like to use it after I curl my hair to make the curls look shiny and glossy !

February 02, 2017

I love this oil. I've used several different kinds but this one is my favourite. I love the way it makes my hair smooth and silky. No fly away hairs! I love putting my fingers through my hair. The smell is also really nice. This has become something I use everyday.

January 12, 2017

I put this product in my hair after the shampoo and the conditioner. It relly hydrating the haire I love it. Plus it smells like summer that's what I like the most