Ol Roy Hard Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 305 in Pet Products

February 23, 2016

Our dog is very picky with her food, even treats! She loves her Ol' Roy. She has been eating it for years, and will not touch another food! She is 9 years old, lean and healthy.

0.5/5

February 05, 2016

This has got to be the worst dog food on the market; I'm not kidding. I've tried it for my dogs and they balk at it. Because this was such a bad choice to buy on my part, I ended up giving it away only to be told that the dog got a bad case of the runs.I do NOT recommend this to anyone.

January 20, 2016

This is the dog food my old dog eats. He was getting hot spots on a regular bases. We changed to this brand and the hot spots stopped.

January 15, 2016

My dogs love this food and the price is great! I would definitely recommend this food to everyone who has dogs. It comes in a variety of flavours to choose from so it makes all dogs happy

October 11, 2015

This stuff gives my dogs the runs. It is definitely an inferior product. More than one person has told me it is garbage for our pets. I ten to believe it.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic