Prestige Item
Olaplex No 7 Bonding Oil Reviews

September 26, 2021
    Wirral, United Kingdom

a must have!!!

this is so hydrating, but not greasy. i have extremely long 27’ hair and this saves my drier ends. also works as a heat protectant when you mix with no.6. you also only need 1-3 drops per use, which means a bottle will last for years!

May 09, 2021

Curly hair gals- you need this!

I have tried SO many hair oils, all claiming to do miracles to my hair- only to be let down...not this time! Olaplex really makes a quality product that standouts against every other oil I’ve tried. I only need a small amount to give my hair the moisture it needs, no greasiness! The bottle seemed a bit small at first but after realizing how little you truly need, I know it will last a long time. Worth every single penny!

April 22, 2021
    United States

Lasts forever !

I never used dry oil until this was recommended to me, it’s great for 2nd, 3rd or 4th day hair to give your ends some life and shine back ! Only need 2 or so drops so the bottle lasts forever!

April 18, 2021

THE ABSOLUTE BEST HAIR OIL EVER

I’m on my second bottle already and let me tell you I’m never going back to my previous hair oils. This is light weight, dry oil type feel that doesn’t leave your hair weighted down or greasy feeling or looking. I makes my hair look soooo shinny but in a « my hair is super healthy » way. Love love love this product. I recommended this oil to my mom sisters and cousins and they all loved it

April 12, 2021

My hair never felt so good

This must be the most expensive product I have had for my hair but omg I love it I have coloured my hair 7 times and it’s really damaged but now it is so awesome can even tell you and it’s so light weight that I use it everyday

April 12, 2021

This is my Holy Grail hair oil

WOW. the best hair oil I've ever used. This product, especially when combined with the rest of their line can do WONDERS for your hair. It brings back so much health and moisture back to your damaged hair. Especially when you use it over a longer period of time, you can see a major difference. It also works as a great heat protectant as well!

March 29, 2021

Lemony Fresh

I love this fresh lemony scented oil! It smooths away all the frizz especially when I pair it with Olaplex no.6 bond smoother. My hair is so silky and healthy.

March 10, 2021
    Camden, United Kingdom

Best oil!

I was a bit sceptical before buying, especially when I seen
    the price for the size of the bottle. But have to say oh I was wrong! This made my hair looking fabulous, I always
    struggle with frizzines and this just changed my hair game. It is not greasy whatsoever, tames my flyaways
    and makes my hair glow and smooth. After years of searching for a good hair oil I've finally found one that is great for my hair and will continue using it Forever!

February 15, 2021

Not my first choice

I’ve used many of hair oil products and many olaplex products. I was expecting more from the oil, I actually prefer the Moroccan oil. You need lots of the olaplex oil to get it to function properly.

December 12, 2020

You won’t regret this purchase

I was hesitant to buy this products for a while due to its price. After hearing about its miracle effects on numerous blogs I had to take the plunge and let me tell you I am NOT disappointed. My dry, dull hair was immediately transformed after using only a few drops. It added so much LIFE. My hair now feels and looks much healthier and I am much happier because of it. Believe the hype with this. (: