Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen

Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 09, 2017

Love this product. I buy it at Costco so cost effective. I have been using this moisturizer for years and my skin is never dry. Also has some SPF, not enough my most standards. Better than nothing since I don't wear anything else.

March 01, 2017

Typically, I use an unscented moisturizer but I wanted to try the Olay Total Effects because it has SPF protection. I’ve been using this product for months now and I’m really happy with the moisturizer. Although the moisturizer is a bit thicker, it’s easy to apply and it absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and the moisturizer doesn’t leave your face with that greasy-feeling. Also, because the moisturizer has SPF it provides really great coverage on those sunny days and this product will be going on my next beach vacation. I also like the packaging as the pump made it easy to control how much moisturizer you got. For those of you who are sensitive to smells the moisturizer does have a scent when it’s first applied but I find this disappears once it absorbs into your skin.

February 07, 2017

Olays Total Effects 7 Anti-Age ,,pour moi j'ai pas très bien pris car ma peau elle est rester plus grasse qu 'avant mais sa fraicheur elle ce ressentais .Malheureusement les crème son pas faites pour tous .Mais rien a dire sur cette compagnie .Là crème n'est tout simplement pour moi .Mais je conseille pareille car elle fait a d'autre gens .

September 13, 2016

This is the only moisturizer I have used since I was a teenager and now I have passed on the beauty secret to my teenage daughter and two step daughters.

September 13, 2016

I have been using Olay total effects 7 for approx 5days and havent noticed anything different than my other moisturizers . It does have an amazing texture and alittle goes along way . Ill give it another couple days in hopes it will moisturize better .

August 25, 2016

I received this product from BzzAgent and Olay for free, to try and give my honest opinion.
    The product comes in a pump bottle, which is sealed, but the seal can be easily removed and put back. I like the pump method, because the rest of the cream inside the container doesn't get tainted with bacteria from my hands. I loved the fact that the expiry date was listed, which is not usually the case with a lot of beauty products. The cream is very thick, and one full pump covered my whole face, neck and decollete. I recommend you really carefully get the product out, because you don't need that much. It has a faint sunscreen scent, which I like. However, the moisturizer made me really shiny, and took a while to sink into my skin. I had to use mattifying powder, which eventually balled up on top of the moisturizer - not nice at all. I tested it again on a day when it wasn't so hot, and used way less, and that way it worked better (although I am not sure if the SPF is effective in such a small amount). All in all, I didn't hate it, but I will use it only during winter, when my skin tends to get really dry.

June 25, 2016

This is such a great product ive been using this product for about 1 month huge difference in my skin more even glowing skin plus the added benefit of sunscreen highly recommend this product to any one who has aging skin

April 25, 2016

I finally came to realize that I needed to start taking better care of my skin. A friend suggested I try this moisturizer because she liked it, so I did. I love the way it dispenses. I keep it by my nightstand so I remember to use it every night. It is not greasy and absorbs into my skin nicely. I would recommend this product.