Olay whips light as Air Reviews

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

wow

absolutely in love with the Olay Whip been using for a few days now and Liam has asked me if I’m wearing foundation because my skins looking clearer :o such a fresh hydrating formula with a non greasy light feel I love it

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Love this product!

I love the Regenerist Whip by Olay, leaves my skin feeling and looking great with no sticky feeling that you get from other creams. The results were obvious after just 2 days. It smells great, non greasy and a decent price.

August 11, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Perfect moose

I love using this product, it's leaves my hair feeling weightless no matter what style I create, I would 100% recommend this product and will continue to use it as i love it so much

2.2/5

July 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Sticky

I thought the “light as air” slogan was pretty ironic. After using the product, my skin felt sticky and uncomfortable. I felt in need of a shower to remove it... highly disappointed as I usually love Olay products

Manchester, United Kingdom

Olay whip

I like this moisturizer because of easy application and scent. It is more like gel than regular cream. I love the fact that is not sticky like some other brands and it is instantly absorbed, leaving my skin well hydrated.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this product, I find it leaves the skin feeling so soft and fresh. I have bought it a couple of times but still like to test other products but I would definitely recommend this one.

Reading, United Kingdom

Light and smooth

I got this to true as I find some creams Harvey on my face but this so light and makes skin so soft and smooth no greasy cream it prefect to hot days .

Brent, United Kingdom

So amazing

This product is true to its name, very light and sinks into your skin. Doesn’t make it feel heavy and a hint at all. I got two at a really good offer and I love it!

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Light as air moisture

This is a very nice product to use. Smells divine and absorbs in to the skin well without any greasy after feel. It help to make the skin feel firmer and plumps it to minimize fine lines whilst protecting it. Olay whips as light as air is a little bit expensive but it is worth it as it comes in a good size and lasts for a reasonable time. Good quality product.

July 14, 2019
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Great product

This product is as light as it suggests but still goes a long way. It feels lovely to put on and sinks into your face and neck very quickly. It works for me as I love how it feels on my skin, leaves me feeling protected and you don't have to wait long before you can apply your makeup or sunscreen - there is an option to buy this with sun protection. It is expensive (for me, anyway) but I shop around and can usually find it on offer somewhere.