Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit

Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2379 in Grocery

June 12, 2017

totally worth the money. I find for the price the kit gives you enough taco shells, plus the salsa that comes with it. One box is enough for my family of 4.

June 12, 2017

This is brilliant having both hard shells and soft tortillas in one kit! Great if you have picky eaters - they can pick however they'd like their taco! The hard shells are sturdy, they don't break as easy as some on the market and the crunchy texture and flavour is delicious! The soft tortillas are very tasty as well - not as doughy/flour laden as some we have tried.

My son is an avid soft taco fan, but I love both - so this kit is the product I purchase often. I sometimes even make taco bowls out of the soft shells as well.

This kit is also yet another Old El Paso staple in my house! Highly recommended!

June 07, 2017

We love Mexican food and Tacos are definitely one of our favorites that we have at least twice or more a month. I get the Old El Paso Hard And Soft Taco Dinner Box because it gives everyone a choice of what they want hard or soft usually my little one wants the soft. Very Good meal

May 28, 2017

Until I found this kit I use to make tacos from scratch and not only is this product a great time saver but the tacos are delicious as well. It now takes far less time for me to prepare a taco dinner meal for the family. Great taste. I truly love the Old El Paso brand. It has made my life easier. I also make the Taco Bake which I am extremely happy with as well.

May 23, 2017

We always have this Old Elpaso taco kit in our cupboard. We eat it very frequently, at least once a month for sure. They are so quick and easy to make and the flavor is delicious. Just spicy enough to put a kick on it without burning the mouth off you. I'm making myself hungry for them writing this!

May 23, 2017

Tacos are my all time favorite food and this is my favorite taco kit ! So easy and simple and it comes with everything you need (seasoning, salsa, soft/hard taco shells.) All you need it to pick you meat alot of people use ground beef but chicken and chorizo work great as well! This kit is also one that goes on sale more often than others which is just and added bonus !

May 21, 2017

Old El Pasa hard and soft taco kits are always in my cupboards . It has everything you need to get you started on making tacos . Expect for the meat, fresh veggies and cheese . So the kit has 6 hard and 6 soft tacos . It has the taco spice and taco sauce in it . It's a great kit for around 4.49 but you can grab it on sale for 2.99 . It's perfect for when you want something quick and easy . All you have to do is cook your meat . I always go with hamburger for my tacos . You can find this at Walmart or any grocery store . I highly recommend.

May 21, 2017

This kit is a weekly ritual in my house - the best part is that they offer both the hard and the soft taco shells so no one has to fight over who gets what!! I buy this one every time and would definitely recommend it

April 06, 2016

We are huge taco and wrap fans in my household and I love that they have these kits that include both hard and soft shells because before I would buy one of each and this just makes things more convenient. Old El Paso dinner kits are always delicious.

February 14, 2016

I love this Taco kit, but there is only one thing that I'm not the biggest fan of, and I know I may sound picky but whatever. I don't enjoy the Taco sauce they give you. I know I dont need to use it and I don't but my boyfriend likes it, so i do eat it occasionally..