Prestige Item
Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner Reviews

June 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

Transforming

This product is absolutely amazing. It truly has transformed my skin. Bursting with vitamin C flavor it has completely resurfaced my texture. Love the sleek texture as usual definitely recommend to anyone with texture and little Fine Lines

January 26, 2019

Amazing!

I have tried many many toners and this is BY FAR my favourite. I have sensitive skin...this toner doesn't irritate it at all. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, younger, tighter and clean without a residue that some toners can leave on your skin! I highly recommend!

January 26, 2019

Haven’t seen any improvements in my dark spots

The toner has a lovely lemon like smell which isn’t too overpowering which I really like.
    It has great cleaning power, whether you use it after washing your face or showering. I can really feel the freshness of my skin every single time.
    I’ve noticed that you do get a bit of a tingle but nothing like the cheap toners.
    As for lightening of dark spots I haven’t noticed much of a difference. Even though I’ve used it for almost a month I still haven’t seen any improvements.

Maybe, I’ll give it a try for two months and then update you guys then.
    But as for now, my overall thoughts are that the toner smells nice, works great at cleaning your face and definitely doesn’t brighten those dark spots as fast as we all want.

So, if your looking for a toner to brightening those dark spots immediately, this definitely isn’t the toner for you. As it might take some time to see results.

January 25, 2019

Wake up to a healthy glowing skin.

I've been using it every night for a week. It tones and cleans really well, I like the fragrance, it exfoliates my skin but I get some redness on some parts of my face once in while after I apply it. Not a big deal because it goes away quickly after 2-3min before I apply my serum. It might be the way I apply it on or my skin is still getting used to it. The glow effect is really there, when I wake up in the morning my skin feels very healthy but nothing really change much on the dark spots and fine lines. I might need some more time to really see the effect as what all the other skin cares do. I like the colour of the container but it reminds me of another skin care luxury brand whenever I see it.I received this product as a gift from OLEHENRIKSEN skincare for testing purposes. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.

Miracle worker

As someone who has struggled with horrendous acne my whole life this toner has truly been a life changer. I noticed results after just one use and in a months time I have finally got the beautiful clearest skin I have had in my whole life and I feel amazing about it. I will 110% buy this product again because I have seen results I have never EVER seen with any other product..
    and I have gone to the dermatologist for years. The hints of citrus smell absolutely fresh and amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling and looking cool calm and fresh. This toner does not dry out my skin at all but also doesnt make it oily...the perfect formula for people with very sensitive and acne prone skin. Thankyou OLE!

January 25, 2019

Saw results after one use!

Being a person that has tried maaaaannnnny, MANY, products to try and get ride of or even fade my dark spots I would like to tell you that I saw results just after one use. I have deep scaring and dark spots that I know will take months/years for it to completely diminish. However, just after one use of this toner, I really saw a difference in my dark spots. It's like it was a magic eraser, but for hyperpigmentation... Its been approx. a week since trying this product and I'm already happy with this purchase. Now its making super excited to see what my face looks like after a month of use.

January 22, 2019

Wish it was slightly milder

I have some dark spots from the skin damage on my face due to too much sun exposure during my trip to Thailand and I also used to have terrible acne (I still get them now but to a lesser extent). The stuff works great to fade the scars for sure but I definitely find it stings my face when I apply it. (It’s not enough pain to turn me away from using it but I wish it was a little milder). I absolutely love the scent though.
    I got a full size of this product in exchange for an honest review.

January 19, 2019

Say goodbye to dark spots!

I’ve never seen or heard of this brand before but I after using this for about a week now, I have fallen in love with it! I have sensitive cheeks and this toner didn’t sting at all. It has a mild scent which I didn’t mind. This toner is great for lightening dark spots. It’s great for all skin types, targets fine lines & wrinkles, and evens skin tone.