Amazing

Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 345 in Bronzer

May 24, 2012

I purchased a 2 oz. bottle after spotting it on the shelf and becoming intrigued by the name: Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter. It sounds delicious and smells so, too, with a scent of warm vanilla and a hint of coconut. The texture is a creamy paste that looks slightly orange in the bottle, but rubs on tan. You have to smear it evenly to avoid any streaks, but I cannot say this product gave me any trouble with that.

The colour is delicate and not dark. It would work best on pale skin, for a hint of colour, and on slightly tanned skin in order to play up the shimmer. It has glitter that sparkles on the body. I found that when I applied it on my legs, it gave them a soft glow. When I am wearing a strapless dress, I put a little on my shoulders and collar bones to add that extra oomph. It's really great to wear out on warm summer nights.

January 21, 2012

There is a hint of sparkle and the delicious scent of coconut. It feels a bit grainy when rubbing it between your hands, but that disappears once you apply it. It looks orange, but adds a very nice golden glow to your legs, arms, shoulders, wherever you want it. It does stain your palms if you don't wash after applying, but not too badly. The scent seems to change throughout the day: going from a coconut to a warm vanilla. Washes off in the shower easily and doesn't rub off on clothes once dry. I love it, and I bet you would too.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar