Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #8 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

Massage lotion for stretch marks. With Vitamin E, collagen & elastin. And shea butter. All over body lotion. Helps prevent and reduce stretch marks. Clinically and dermatologically tested. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for stretch marks helps prevent and reduce stretch marks with a special combination of cocoa butter, Vitamin E, collagen, elastin and shea butter. It lubricated the skin to help it retain its natural elasticity and moisture. This non-greasy all-over-the-body lotion relieves the dryness associated with stretched skin due to pregnancy and smoothes stretch marks due to weight loss. Clinically and dermatologically tested. Clinically proven to increase skin's elasticity, which helps prevent and reduce stretch marks. Made in U.S.A.

July 15, 2017

Smells great

Palmers cocoa butter formula massage lotion for stretch marks is absolutely amazing . The scent is what draws you in . It smells like chocolate. Yum ! It's a rich , creamy lotion that applies to the skin well . The skin absorbs it quickly and effectively. I massage it into my skin to help prevent stretch marks . It has vitamin e in it and it works great for scars and stretch marks .

June 30, 2017

excellent

I bought this Lotion on my first pregnancy and worked excellent so once I found out about my second pregnancy I bought it again and the magic worked again I have 2 kids and no stretch marks on my belly, so happy

February 10, 2017

Bought this stuff when I found out I was pregnant and use it everyday twice a day most times. I love the smell so much and it moisturizes very well! As of right now it seems to be working wonderful as I don't have a stretch marks anywhere on me and my stomach has grown quite abit!!! That could change the further along I go so I will update my review if anything changes!

2.0/5

February 02, 2017

I bought this lotion as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I didn't think the price was all that bad so I picked it up and started using it that night. The smell was horrendous to me. It was so strong that I didn't want to put it on! It was also so thick. I noticed no results after two months of continuously using it so I switched to a different brand and noticed results almost instantly. I would never recommend this :( It seems to be quite popular and maybe my smell was off from the pregnancy but I thought this was the worst cream.

January 14, 2017

I purchased this in desperate for something that would help with my stretch marks and itchiness on my belly and waist. I can say this was a life saver as it stopped my itching after applying on this cream. The consistency is quite thick and the smell is quite strong, but the effectiveness is very pleasing. Plus, this is way cheaper option than many other stretch marks creams on the market today.

December 19, 2016

When I found out I was pregnant with twins, I went to my local pharmacy and bought this lotion for stretch marks. Every morning, I would rub it on my belly and I never got any stretch marks.
    I love the smell of the cocoa butter. The feel is nice too! Not only did I not get any stretch marks, my skin was moisturized as well.
    I found the price a little steep for a 250ml bottle but the quality and effectiveness of the lotion is well worth the price.
    I would recommend it to every pregnant lady around!

September 29, 2016

Ok so I've never been pregnant, but I have a visible problem with scars from stretch marks that appeared in high school so I can't wear low cut tops. I wish back when I was a teenager I could have been using this on my chest b/c then maybe it may have worked, unfortunately it (obviously) doesn't reduce the appearance of set-in scars like mine. So I can't vouch for it's efficacy. But I have been using it twice a day for 6 weeks in a "wishing well" sort of way. I can say that it's a rich/thick cream and smells amaaaaaaaze... it smells like white chocolate, don't eat this. It smells like a white chocolate factory, so that's really enjoyable to apply and you smell good too. I like this formula way better than their oil b/c that was way too messy.

September 09, 2016

Amazing for stretch marks I lived off this stuff last summer and you do have to wait a while and use it everyday to see results maybe 2 or 3 bottles but the price isnt too bad and it smells amazing and it also really hydrates and tones the skin. perfect for legs and flabby arms like mine aha. try this stuff out its amazing

2.2/5

July 20, 2016

I started using this lotion in my first trimester to prevent stretch marks. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and my belly still felt itchy. I think I would try bio oil instead if I'm lucky enough to get a second baby

July 11, 2016

I used this product every day after my first trimester. I did get stretch marks but not until the last couple months of my pregnancy. I think it's more of a genetic thing for me unfortunately. But it smells great and made my skin feel so soft. I loved this lotion.