Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 07, 2017

Hydrates very well I absolutely love love love this product I use it for my body as well as my face ... Smells amazing. And would recommend to anyone with dry skin

May 01, 2017

Love this stuff. Especially when I was pregnant it really really helped with the itching and dry skin. Very good for the skin and it isn't harsh. Smells great and inexpensive for sure. Highly recommend with no complaints

May 01, 2017

I love this cocoa butter cream ! The rich chocolate smell and the cream is so luxurious you can feel every last drop of vitamin E soaking into your skin I always but this on after shaving my legs it leaves them baby smooth!

May 01, 2017

I love palmers cocoa butter lotion . It's thick and creamy and defitnely feels like it's getting deep into my skin and moisturizing it . It smells so good too , like chocolate !

September 04, 2016

This is a very good hand and body lotion, I have never tried it on my face. This is a very rich cream that smells fantastic. This cream is not greasy, absorbs fast and leaves your skin soft and moisturized

June 25, 2016

I got several samples of this, but I would love to buy the full size version. This smells amazing! You can really smell the cocoa and it's yummy! The lotion it's self is not greesy, absorbs really quickly, and leaves my skin super smooth. I absolutely love it!

June 20, 2016

This rich body cream smells incredibly good!! It is amazing how moisturizing this cream is. It definitely relieves rough and dry skin after one use. If you are suffering from eczema, I suggest you to try it!

February 19, 2016

I bought Palmers for my stretch marks i had lots of stretch marks on my hips from weight gain, they were really red. i honestly did not think it would work, but i applied it twice a day and after a week i noticed that they were starting to go away. After using a full bottle and a half stopped for a while in between, you can barely see any and my skin is supper soft. i would defiantly recommend it.

July 03, 2015

This cream leaves my skin so soft and silky! I also love the long lasting smell

July 01, 2015

Palmer's Lotions are my favorite of all time. I have a pump bottle sitting on our bathroom counter top full of this lotion. I love it and have used it for so long. I love the cocoa butter in the lotion and it moisturizes so wonderfully.