Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 12, 2019

Love my pampers

I have always used anything pampers brand for my daughter and will again with my next baby. They work amazing they old more then I find the other brands do they dnt cause skin irration or rashes. They are my favorite brand .

New Hampshire, United States

Great diapers

I cloth diaper during the day and use these at night or when we leave the house. They’re great and nice and soft. The only downfall is that my son can pee out the top 😕

2.7/5

California, United States

Gave my baby a rash

I really wanted to be able to love these diapers. As first time parents, we were gifted many of them at our babyshower late last year. Unfortunately, my baby gets a red rash any time we put a pampers diaper on him. Every baby is different, so these could still be wonderful diapers, but my baby had a sensitivity to them.

2.3/5

Vermont, United States

Ok

We tried these a few times with our kids and they just never seemed to work! St night our son would leak right through them and they would give him a rash every single time! We had to stop using them because of that problem.

September 09, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Works for those long nights of sleep

My family received a pack of these diapers are amazing after we tried them out. No leaks or escaping baby poops. The sizing was spot on and our baby didn't experience any diaper rash at all. Go ahead and try them I don't think you'll be disappointed.

September 09, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite

These diapers have the most better impact for my children's bottoms .. never have to worry about rash or leaks ! Plus they are the softest for my babies they must love the feel

September 08, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

Best diapers ever. Keeps my baby dry all night and never leaks. I have used it with all three of my kids. They fit perfectly and have never had a break out from them.

September 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Loved for night time

Used these for both my kiddos. Always use them as overnight diapers. Kept kids pretty dry to where there wasn’t as much irritation. Less accidents or leakage!

2.0/5

September 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only would buy out of necessity

These diapers do not have much of stretch to them. They also irritated my 3 month old skin. Because of the lack of stretch they seemed to fit smaller and tighter around belly and legs.

September 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love Pampers!

We loved Pampers! We
    had very few leaks and the tabs rarely tore off Accidentally. They are soft and seemed comfy and of course they have a nice fresh scent!