Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 12, 2019

Love my pampers

I have always used anything pampers brand for my daughter and will again with my next baby. They work amazing they old more then I find the other brands do they dnt cause skin irration or rashes. They are my favorite brand .

September 10, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Great diapers

I cloth diaper during the day and use these at night or when we leave the house. They’re great and nice and soft. The only downfall is that my son can pee out the top 😕

September 09, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Works for those long nights of sleep

My family received a pack of these diapers are amazing after we tried them out. No leaks or escaping baby poops. The sizing was spot on and our baby didn't experience any diaper rash at all. Go ahead and try them I don't think you'll be disappointed.

September 09, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite

These diapers have the most better impact for my children's bottoms .. never have to worry about rash or leaks ! Plus they are the softest for my babies they must love the feel

September 08, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

Best diapers ever. Keeps my baby dry all night and never leaks. I have used it with all three of my kids. They fit perfectly and have never had a break out from them.

September 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Loved for night time

Used these for both my kiddos. Always use them as overnight diapers. Kept kids pretty dry to where there wasn’t as much irritation. Less accidents or leakage!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love Pampers!

We loved Pampers! We
    had very few leaks and the tabs rarely tore off Accidentally. They are soft and seemed comfy and of course they have a nice fresh scent!

Alabama, United States

Best diapers ever!

These are the only diapers I will ever purchase! Great price for the quality. We have never had any leaks even overnight. My daughter has sensitive skin so it’s hard trying to find diapers that don’t break her out but these have never broke her out , Wonderful diapers

Texas, United States

Love the smell of Pampers brand

I love the smell of Pampers brand products, they do not leave the child smelling like urine after being changed. I have tried several different diapers brands Pampers brand is by far the best and holds a lot.

Florida, United States

Great diapers

I used to use a different brand of diapers for my son but saw this in the store and decided to try it. I'm so happy I made the right choice. It keeps my baby dry and absorbs wetness.