Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 06, 2021

Good absorption!

Great for heavy wetters and busy little ones who don't want to be changed. They have cute designs, soft absorption pad and strong velcro straps. Ideal for crawlers to runners.

December 04, 2021
    Not found, Not found

All time favourite diapers

These diapers are my first choice when it comes to buying diapers for my 3 years old daughter. I have been using these since the day she was born and because of their soft material and ability to keep the baby dry, she never had any irritation. I would highly recommend these diapers.

December 01, 2021

Best diapers

Love these diapers. After trying several brands, these always work and don't leak. We've even sized up and used those at night over overnight diapers.

December 01, 2021
    Washington, United States

Good!

Switched to different brands a few times through two kids.. always seemed to come back to pampers! They are definitely worth the little bit of extra cost though!

November 30, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Must have for newborn days

I used this product for both of my kids. Anytime I tried others they either had blowouts or leaked through. These are more expensive but worth it in the long run and my sanity!

November 29, 2021
    United States

My baby's dry, yours can be too

Pampers baby dry is the number 1 diaper my son wears! We have had no leaks, no red marks any where , and no irritations or blow outs. Pampers baby dry move with my son as he walks crawls and bounces around. They also look very comfortable on him. The diapers aren't too thick or too thin. Pampers baby dry is just right for my baby and can be for yours too!!!

November 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Our family loves pampers. Its the only diaper brand we use.

Our family loves pampers. Its the only diaper brand we use. We have used pampers baby dry diapers for all three of our kids. Other brands gave my children rashes as they have sensitive skin. Pampers never has!

0.5/5

November 24, 2021

Disappointed

So disappointed in the product, I used pampers only for my first daughter and when I had a second I decided to use them again. The sticky tabs came off every single diaper my daughter wore. It would not stay done up so the diaper would fall off while she is sleeping. Hope it was just a defected box but I’ll be going to huggies now.

November 14, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Solid diapers

We consistently use pampers baby dry for both of our little ones. Little to no blow outs and leaks, and they’re soft and seem comfortable. Both of my kids have sensitive skin and have not had any issues.

November 14, 2021
    United States

Easy to Use and Dependable Protection

I have used pampers for years with both my boys with minimal leakage and blow out issues. At baby showers, we received several different brands of diapers, but none of them were as dependable as the Pampers. I love that there are different Pampers products for each stage from newborn to toddler. Personally, I found it best to use the swaddlers and baby dry products when they were infants and switched to the cruisers once my boys started crawling and moving. Another bonus is you can submit codes on the packages using their app and save even more money! I highly recommend this brand to every parent with little ones in diapers!