Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 17, 2018

My go to diaper!

For the value and amount you get in the box this should be every parents #1 diaper! My babies pretty much used Baby Dry and I can say it did it's job well! Fits great too!

Baby dry

My baby used pampers diaper since birth. The baby dry diaper maintains her dry for longer hours. Love it coz she sleeps better especially at night. Definitely a must try for baby.

March 16, 2018

I would buy this again forsure

Pampers are great. I tried a box of buggies and realized why I live papmper so much. Just fit better and found they didn’t sag in the behind as much. Rarely have leaks.

The best!

Pampers are a favorite around here. Other brands tend to give my son a rash, and leak. We have never had issues with pampers diapers during the day or at night.

J'adore ces couches

Pampers est ma marque de couches favorite. Je l'utilise pour mes enfants depuis plusieurs années et je suis très satisfaite. Elle semble confortable pour les bébés et surtout n'ont pas de fuite.

Best Diapers
    Used for all 3 of my kids
    When I had my first I tried other diaper brands, never as good as pampers
    Never had a problem with pampers
    Never tried another brand with my second or third

Thinking of changing 😪

I've been using Pampers Baby Dry since my son has been born and I really like them, but he is into#3 now and when he Pee's they stink. The first little dribble I am running to change him. I'm going to change him over to the swaddlers once this pack of gone. If they are the same I hate to say i'm going to have to change him over to Huggies.

Great product!

I was given this product as a gift after giving birth to my first child and I liked it. Currently using it for my second. No leakage and last all night.

Loveee

No rashes, no leakage, last long. Only discrepancy is that it bulges a lot when it's full. Otherwise i haven't used any other diaper since I've tried this!! Awesome brand.

March 14, 2018

Has never leaked yet! I will keep buying these.

When I first had my baby, I was given a couple big boxes of another brand of diapers and they kept leaking. Finally when my son was into size 2, I bought a box of pampers baby dry and I haven’t had a problem with leaking since. My son is now 1 year old and sleeps 10-12hours without incident. My only complaint about these diapers is the scent that they put in them. But they work well so I will continue buying them.