Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Pampers Baby Dry

Pampers baby dry has a discreet scent. It is great because my LO hasn't leaked once while using this type of diapers. Also when you can buy it at a special price and use it with the coupons to get an extra rebate, the price is great! However, certain of its gifts in its rewards program has been discontinued (ie 10$ off rebate coupons, Starbucks gift card) so it's harder to find things that are useful when you redeem products that you have bought in exchange for points

Best Diapers We Have Used

I tried many different types of diapers with my little one and I found that the Pampers Baby Dry Diapers worked the best for us. They are a fantastic price for the value. For the same price, you get more in a box of Baby Dry than Pampers' other types and I do not find the quality to be any less. My daughter is able to sleep though the night without soaking though and that makes me a happy momma!

Always buy it

I use pampers for my kids and they never leaked and i think the kids like it. The reward program is a nice xtra. I like the coupons what you can find from pampers

March 17, 2019

Great for all night i would buy it again and again

These dipers are amazing they dont leak they can last and hold pee and poop all night. There leak poof love the way they look and feel. There absorbant. They fit my babies really well. They dont leave rashes or red marks. Im very impressed with pampers.

pampers yes

j'adore c'est couche, les seules que mon enfant solaire, en plus ils ont une odeur parfumé, mon bébé est très confortable dans ses mouvements avec c'est couche et il peut la garder toute la nuit sans qu'elle soit trempe au réveil, je vous les conseil, pampres la meilleure marque de couche

Superb

Pampers baby dry is really good for overnights. It has good absorbency and it is really good it comes with wetness indicator too. I love using this brand for my baby.

No bulk

Used them for the combined amount of 5 years on two kids. Pampers was the best choice, very reliable without the bulk (because the bulk is only cute on babies, and not so much on toddlers). They can be pricey, but cheaper options are not worth it.

Pampers!

Pampers all the way! I have used pampers since my baby was born and I wouldn't change it. I have tried other brands and they just don't cut it. Pampers holds up to our standards :)

March 13, 2019

Great product

I have used pampers for years. I love the look and style that they have and can go between both genders. No leaks that I’ve experienced yet. I would always recommend this product to new moms.

March 13, 2019

bon rapport qualité prix

Je priorise Pampers baby dry pour le rapport qualité prix. Il y a beaucoup plus de couches que les autres variétés pour un même numéro et je suis autant satisfaite.