Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 06, 2020

Pampers never let me down!

This is a great brand of diapers and has been my go-to up until I stopped putting diapers on my potty training son, I am pregnant again and will definitely be using pampers!

November 05, 2020
    United States

It’s just that - baby stays dry!

I always go to Pampers when I need diapers for my kids. I used them for my first kid and now for the second one. This type baby dry, you get more diapers for tour back comparing to cruisers or others. I had no bigger issues when using them. Only once did I get some defective one purchasing from online but I think that was some old package of them since they had some type of balls created in them that had some odor but I returned them. They now have many varieties, depending which one you prefer.

November 04, 2020

Trusted brand

As a mother i always worried about my infant diaper. but Pampers bever let me down .Pampers never leaks.It Never give rashes to my baby . My baby can wear pamper for stright 8 hrs without leaking and rashes.

November 03, 2020

Tremendous

I chose pampers dry comfort for my baby and it’s wonderful because it makes my baby dry for up to 12 hrs and no leakage
    for 12 hrs so it is the best for new mommies it makes my baby sleeps more comfortably.

0.8/5

November 02, 2020

Worst diapers ever

I have been a loyal Pampers fan since my daughter was born. I used Swaddlers and was expecting similar results from Baby Dry. They are the worst diapers ever. They have no soaking capacity. My daughter’s clothes were wet every night because of the leakage.

November 02, 2020

Great

I used with my first son and it's great keep him dry for a lot of hours I having another baby now and for sure I will use again... I recommend to all my friends too

I like swaddlers better

Personally I like pamper swaddlers better. These state up to 12 hours dryness but I could definitely feel wetness after 10 1/2 when with swaddlers my little on will sleep 10-12 hours and not feel to wet.

My baby’s diaper

This is my baby’s diaper ever since. Tried other brand but still returned to pampers. Never get a leak even at nights. My baby never had rashes using this. Would definitely continue using this.

2.0/5

October 29, 2020

Definitely not our go to diapers anymore

Pampers What is the brand we swore by with that first born. But I’m not sure if over the course of 10 years they have change the formula or not. But I find they are definitely not as absorbent as they used to be. We have a 2 1/2-year-old that was literally peeing through pampers diapers every single night and soaking his bag. We switched brands about two months ago and haven’t had any issues cents. I definitely wouldn’t recommend Pampers brand if you have a child that pees a lot at night time as they just aren’t as absorbent as they used to be!

2.8/5

October 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not my favourite pampers

These were not my favourite diapers in the pampers line. I found they fit small and my son often had diaper leaks. They are more affordable than a lot of other diaper brands however I preferred the Pampers swaddles and cruisers for my son