Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers now come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available on sizes 3 and 4) and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection.

May 18, 2017

Being a huge fan of Pampers Baby dry i decided to go ahead and buy the cruisers instead when they were on sale. I found the diapers did have better fitting and were super absorbent. My toddler loved the new designs on the diapers. This product does live up to its name!

May 11, 2017

As a family we prefer to use Pampers., But we didn't find these were as if active as the sweaters after found that sometimes they felt as if she had leaked on the sides. As I know that all babies are Built different and diapers fit them differently pampers as a brand is still really awesome and I would recommend them in the future

May 09, 2017

As a first time mom i was so nervous!!! I bought a small pack of every diaper brand i could get my hands on. I bought sensitive and regular because i didn't know what type of skin my baby would have. After my son was born we realized he has sensitive skin. We tried so many diaper brands and every one made him break out in a rash. The only brand that didn't make him break out was pampers. I was so happy that i cried lol. We absolutely loves pampers and so does our son. And now that we have a little mover on our hands, pampers cruiser is amazing!!

April 28, 2017

I have been using Parents Choice diapers on my daughter the majority of the time since she has been born and have only recently started having an issue with them. When my daughter was smaller if her diaper would leak it wasn't a problem cause we would up a size and she would be fine. But at 18 months we had to up her to size six which is the biggest size I see available in Walmart for Parents Choice diapers and they havent been working well at all. She has leaked out of three diapers in a little over a week. I decided to try a different brand and see if I had better luck so I picked up a box of Pampers Cruisers.

The box of 54 Pampers diapers I picked up in size 6 cost 22.97$ at Shoppers Drugmart and I have to say I have been wrong using the lower end brands. These diapers fit perfectly to my daughter's body and they are WAY MORE absorbent than the Parents Choice diapers. When she was wearing Parents Choice diapers it was obvious when she urinated cause the diaper was thin and you could see the urine and the diaper would droop. Since I started using Pampers her diaper no longer droops and I have to admit these diapers are so absorbent that I have even ended up changing her a few times when I don't even think she wet her diaper. The urine is so evenely distributed in the diaper that it doesn't feel heavy like it did with the Parents Choice. I also love that these diapers seem to have a baby powder scent to the!. It just smells like baby.

Since I have noticed how much better a higher end diaper is I won't be going back to using Parents Choice for my daughter or my upcoming baby. Admittedly Huggies were on sale this week and I can't wait to try them and compare them to Pampers. For those who have a very active baby that's always on the move I definitely recommend Pampers!

April 28, 2017

I love the pampers cruises . Super absorbent and last whole night. Even wearing 12 hour at night.
    My son uses cruisers size 3 & 4
    Used these when my LO was learning to walk - great from crawling to actual walking! No leaks. Used during the day and night

April 27, 2017

Les swaddlers sont mes couches préférées mais depuis que bébé bouge plus j'utilise les cruisers et je n'ai rien à redire, à par peut-être le fait qu'il n'y a pas de ligne bleue lorsque la couche est mouillée.

April 26, 2017

After having two children I have come to be an expert on diapers. I have decided that I prefer pampers over other name brands. They tend to stay dry longer.

April 19, 2017

I had tried both Huggies and Pampers, I fell in love with Pampers; keep baby dry for up to 12 hours at night. No leakage. No coming out the top & up the back. Dry clothes. Dry bed. As she started crawling and pulling herself up i got the Cruisers for her leg movement and development so no red rubbing. It ciricles with their chubby thighs. Easy to use. Good elasticity. Good velcro straps that stay and dont break. #1 and Only Favourite!

April 07, 2017

Seriously the best diaper out there for the movers and crawlers. The cruisers may be more expensive then the baby dry but you won't be disappointed! On top of day coverage it's a great night diaper too!

April 05, 2017

Pampers is my go-to diaper brand and always has been. My favourite thing about the cruisers is that they absorb just as much as the baby dry but they are far less bulky. The fact that they don't tend to sag when wet is awesome, especially since my daughter practically lives in leggings. I use them both in the day and over night and have never had a problem with leaks.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?