• Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Size 4 (64 count)
  • Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Size 4 (64 count)
Good

Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Size 4 (64 count) Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

March 11, 2016

Pampers is a brand I love using on my baby. I use Pampers extra protection diapers for car trips and overnight. The Pampers always keep my baby dry and protected. I have never had any issues with these diapers and I totally love them and recommend.

May 21, 2013

Pampers Extra Protection diapers get top marks in our house. Before switching to these diapers, leaks were a nightly occurrence. Since switching (about a year ago) we have yet to have a leak! Even if my little one wakes up in the night for a bottle the diaper still doesn't leak in the night.

December 07, 2011

These diapers are fantastic. The little one had been sleeping from 7pm-7am for a long time until recently when all of a sudden she started waking up between 4-6am. We figured she was waking up because her diaper was leaking and she'd get soaked so we thought we'd give these diapers a try. They hold so much liquid it's unbelievable. Within a few days we were right back to sleeping until 7am and no leaks have occurred since. With regards to price, they might be a little more expensive than regular diapers but they're worth a good night's sleep.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo