Panasonic phone with answering system Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 665 in Electronics

0.8/5

April 25, 2017

OMG I cant believe people still have land lines.. I know I had done away with mine years ago. Then there's the people who don't have any idea how to use a smartphone.

I'm talking about my parents.. For there anniversary we bought them this Panasonic phone with answering service. They phone works great its large enough for them to see the buttons however they still can't figure out the answering machine... So it's really funny to me that people have them still. ...

April 25, 2017

Just replaced my old land line phone with this new system. It is super clear and has a built in answering machine. Has a Bluetooth feature and 3 cordless receivers. This will last me several decades.

March 13, 2017

Excellent phone, great phone number storage. Holds battery life for a good period of time. Love the locator button, very useful for missing cordless phone.

February 25, 2009

Great phone, came with 2 handsets, and one answering machine. Clear sound, easy to use.