Pantene Pro V BB Cream Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 623 in Conditioner

March 01, 2017

This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used, it's thick and covers well, you don't need a ton of it & it smells wonderful. Since starting to use it I've noticed my hair change (for the good!) it's super shiny and doesn't get weighed down or greasy fast, which is also a nice plus.

June 12, 2015

I absolutely love pantene products i recommend them all it is the only shampoo and conditioner i buy for me and my daughters hair we have long thick hair and hard to brush if we dont have a good conditioner and i find Pantene to be the best by far!

June 02, 2015

This is a fairly nice comditioner. It does leave my hair very soft and smooth. However, I have very oily and fine hair. I find it made my hair a bit oily and weighed down my hair.

May 11, 2015

this made my hair feel super greasy and gross. I returned it

March 29, 2015

I tried out the pantene pro v BB cream conditioner and I have to say that I really loved it. It made my hair so soft and smooth. It tamed my flyaways as well. I really loved the smell as well. It was really strong which I like. I couldn't help but smell my hair all day. It made me feel fresh and clean.

March 07, 2015

Great conditioner. hair feels light and soft. good price for such a good quality product.

January 07, 2015

I found this conditioner to leave my hair heavy and got very greasy easily. It along with the shampoo took a lot too saturate my hair. It doesn't have the best smell either not that is a big deal for me, but its always nice if it doesn't smell like soap.

January 05, 2015

Pantene Pro V BB cream is what you need! Since i've tried it i will never go back.

November 22, 2014

I love the scent of the conditioner, the only negative is I don't find it leaves your hair as soft as some other Pantene conditioners.

November 14, 2014

Not just your basic Pantene product. Use this product as a finishing touch or as a repair conditioner. Any product that has multi purpose in my book is a good deal let alone 10.