Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #327 out of 1073 in Shampoo

March 19, 2017

Normally I don't think much of a new shampoo other than how nice it smells and how healthy my hair feels afterwards. Well Pantene Sheer volume definitely delivered on both, I tried both the shampoo and conditioner and was very happy. The shampoo although clear had a beautiful lather, it actually DID leave my hair more Volumous than usual. I received so many compliments and was asked several times by family and friends if I had cut my hair or changed it somehow. I was really happy and surprised at the response I received, I honestly don't remember getting this many comments on my hair in a long time. Another plus I noticed is that my hair wasn't left feeling greasy, even on day two post my shampoo. The smell of the shampoo is very pleasent and fruity but I did find it a little strong. I'm sure many people will love it I told everyone who asked about my hair and if I had changed it that I had been trying out the new Pantene Sheer Volume shampoo and conditioner that I had received from Bzzagent.

October 09, 2016

I love this shampoo- it does exactly what it says. I would recommend this shampoo I like the smell of this shampoo-it lathers well and rinses off well

September 08, 2016

I have thin hair and this helps to make it look thick. I love the fresh smell and that fact that the shampoo is clear. You only need a bit as it lathers a lot.

August 08, 2016

Holy grain item! Really gives your hair the feeling of weightless volume. My favorite it to use it in combination with the conditioner but can be used separately to still give your hair a lot of life to it!

May 11, 2016

I love Pantene products! The shampoo leaves my family's hair soft and shiny. It gives us volume and our hair is so healthy looking now. No messy hair days here any more! We love Pantene and will continue to use these products in our home!

April 20, 2016

I tried this shampoo as it was in a trial size perfect for travelling to Mexico and I love it! It has an amazing tropical smell and makes me think of coconuts and the Caribbean. It adds extra volume to my hair and gives my hair a nice bounce. I would definitely recommend this product.

February 14, 2016

Super produit. depuis j'utilise ce produit, l'état de ma chevelure s'est grandement amélioré. Contente d'avoir découvert ce shampooing et je continuerai de l'utiliser.

January 31, 2016

I myself have thin and oily hair and for years I was wondering what was causing my hair to look so weighted down and dirty even if I had just washed it that same day. I did some searching online and found that silicone was a key contributor to weighing down my hair so next time I went to the grocery store, I found this shampoo without silicone so naturally I bought it and tested it out. The first time I tried it out, I noticed a difference before I even got out of the shower. My hair was literally squeaky clean! My hair usually felt oily even before I stepped out of the shower until I tried this shampoo. I blow dried my hair and have never seen my hair with as much volume as this shampoo gave me! And the great thing is, It lasted me to the next day! Volume that lasts a full 24 hours! This has been my staple shampoo for 4 years now and I don't plan to switch anytime soon!

January 12, 2016

Great shampoo, really adds that extra bounce that my hair needs.

1.5/5

December 23, 2015

Just because of the name and claims, is how I'm basing this. I have very fine, limp hair. This seemed to weigh my hair down, make it more oilier and not even 1% volume added. So because of this I wouldn't recommened it.

Natural health