4.1/5
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo Reviews
#619 in Shampoo

June 18, 2019

Sweet

My main shampoo brand is Pantene, it keeps my hair clean for longer than most shampoos. Absolutely love and will keep buying 100%. A tiny bit pricey but sometimes can find on sale!!

March 20, 2019

Look at my new hair !

Love the smell, the way it foams up, how it makes my hair smell great all day long. I love the packaging ! My hair felt clean and light, very bouncy and flowy.

February 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Can't live without it

I've heard a lot of people complain about this brand, but I can't love it enough! I've been using it for over 20years and have no plans to quit. I've tried many different brands from cheap to top dollar on my hair. But this is what works for my hair. I get so many compliments on my hair (and I'm not one to do much with it), hair stylists included. My hair looks healthy, nourished, full, shiny, and smooth. Between this and the conditioner, I don't use anything else in my hair. It's an amazing product.

February 08, 2018

It does what it is supposed to do!

Not a lot of shampoos do what they say they will. Sure they clean hair, but they don’t always take away your frizz, leave your hair shiny, or fufill any of their purpose. This shampoo says in its name that it will give you volume and it actually does!! Normally my hair is thin but with this shampoo it felt thicker and made it look like there was more!

August 11, 2017

Love this product!

I love this product and rely on it. If you need volume, this product really provides it. It works well, and smells wonderful. Your hair looks and feels great and has added volume. Its worth buying.

August 11, 2017

Very good shampoo

Le shampoing Pantène a été très efficace pour es cheveux. Bien sûr, ça ne va sûrement pas être aussi efficace pour tous les types de cheveux,mais a vous de voir!

July 11, 2017

Great shampoo

I purchased Pantene sheer volume shampoo for my long lifeless hair. I found that it worked great and gave my hair plenty of bounce and volume. It wasn't all flat and stringy like it is when I use other shampoos.

May 04, 2017

I used to only use expensive salon shampoos until I tried Pantene Sheer Volume. I love the look and feel of my hair after using Pantene. Same effect of using expensive salon brands for a fraction of the price.

October 09, 2016

I love this shampoo- it does exactly what it says. I would recommend this shampoo I like the smell of this shampoo-it lathers well and rinses off well

September 08, 2016

I have thin hair and this helps to make it look thick. I love the fresh smell and that fact that the shampoo is clear. You only need a bit as it lathers a lot.