4.1/5
Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo Reviews
#355 in Shampoo

August 11, 2017

Love this product!

I love this product and rely on it. If you need volume, this product really provides it. It works well, and smells wonderful. Your hair looks and feels great and has added volume. Its worth buying.

August 11, 2017

Very good shampoo

Le shampoing Pantène a été très efficace pour es cheveux. Bien sûr, ça ne va sûrement pas être aussi efficace pour tous les types de cheveux,mais a vous de voir!

July 11, 2017

Great shampoo

I purchased Pantene sheer volume shampoo for my long lifeless hair. I found that it worked great and gave my hair plenty of bounce and volume. It wasn't all flat and stringy like it is when I use other shampoos.

May 04, 2017

I used to only use expensive salon shampoos until I tried Pantene Sheer Volume. I love the look and feel of my hair after using Pantene. Same effect of using expensive salon brands for a fraction of the price.

March 19, 2017

Normally I don't think much of a new shampoo other than how nice it smells and how healthy my hair feels afterwards. Well Pantene Sheer volume definitely delivered on both, I tried both the shampoo and conditioner and was very happy. The shampoo although clear had a beautiful lather, it actually DID leave my hair more Volumous than usual. I received so many compliments and was asked several times by family and friends if I had cut my hair or changed it somehow. I was really happy and surprised at the response I received, I honestly don't remember getting this many comments on my hair in a long time. Another plus I noticed is that my hair wasn't left feeling greasy, even on day two post my shampoo. The smell of the shampoo is very pleasent and fruity but I did find it a little strong. I'm sure many people will love it I told everyone who asked about my hair and if I had changed it that I had been trying out the new Pantene Sheer Volume shampoo and conditioner that I had received from Bzzagent.

October 09, 2016

I love this shampoo- it does exactly what it says. I would recommend this shampoo I like the smell of this shampoo-it lathers well and rinses off well

September 08, 2016

I have thin hair and this helps to make it look thick. I love the fresh smell and that fact that the shampoo is clear. You only need a bit as it lathers a lot.

August 08, 2016

Holy grain item! Really gives your hair the feeling of weightless volume. My favorite it to use it in combination with the conditioner but can be used separately to still give your hair a lot of life to it!

May 11, 2016

I love Pantene products! The shampoo leaves my family's hair soft and shiny. It gives us volume and our hair is so healthy looking now. No messy hair days here any more! We love Pantene and will continue to use these products in our home!

April 20, 2016

I tried this shampoo as it was in a trial size perfect for travelling to Mexico and I love it! It has an amazing tropical smell and makes me think of coconuts and the Caribbean. It adds extra volume to my hair and gives my hair a nice bounce. I would definitely recommend this product.