Parissa Quick & Easy Legs & Body Wax Strips Reviews
#176 in Hair Removal

Wax Strips in 3 Assorted Sizes: a mess-free, express hair remover for sensitive areas. Lined with a sensitive formula cream wax, these strips quickly & gently zip away hair in the face, underarm & bikini. Expect salon-smooth results up to 6 weeks. Includes Azulene Oil to soothe & soften skin and prevent ingrown hair. For more information, please visit http://parissa.com.

3.2/5

June 30, 2022

Great for the price!

I would buy this product again- I find sometimes the strips get stuck together and don’t always grip the hair very wel. Other than that they are great for the price!

February 11, 2022

I love this product

I usually buy the wax that you have to warm up in the microwave, apply with stick and place cotton strip to remove. It was always messy, and time consuming. These strips were great. Place on, and remove. I was done two legs in half the time of the other method. I love this product. My new waxing strips from now on. Give it a try. I think you will like it too.

December 20, 2021

Easy to use

Liked this product, easy to use and gave instructions which were very helpful! Will rebuy as it was easy, I liked the smell, not overpowering at all, great addition

December 17, 2021

A bit tough to use

I'm never a fan of wax strips because it's a little finicky. Also not enough strips in a package to do a full leg. It's just a bit awkward to use effectively if you're not experienced.

December 16, 2021

Works well!

I tried these last night and I was surprised to see the strips are clear and the consistency almost looks like honey. I didn’t know what to expect but it works so well! I prefer these over the Nair ones I usually use because somehow these felt a little less painful but grabbed way more hairs on my legs than other wax strips. I was able to do my legs pretty quickly. The little oil that comes with the box is so useful at taking off any leftover wax too.

December 16, 2021

Always have, always will use these

totally basic wax strips, super easy to use and super useful. I use these on my legs mainly and they're great- no mess, quick and easy to clean up. great for beginners as well.

November 25, 2021

Easy to use

I found that the strips were easy to use and was able to remove a lot of hair with each strip. My legs felt smooth after using. Even tried it on my Daughter's legs and it worked on her fine hairs, she could not believe how much hair it removed.

June 09, 2020

Smooth baby

I love the parissa wax strips. Well most. I found the ones that were plastic strips kinda sucked in my opion but I like the application process and using reusable cloth strips to remove.. and I find the grill.is better that way as well vs the plastic strip. But in love that it comes with oil to remove any excess wax. Define a brand I'd purchase over and over

July 05, 2019

Best on bikini area

The best product and only product I use on my bikini area. No more messy microwave waxes that end up leaving my hands sticky and my towels permanently left with wax spots. No burning waxes. These strips are easy to heat up but rubbing the strip in between the palm of my hands. I liked that these strips are clear so you can place them precisely where you want the waxed area to go. Place and gently rub in the direction of your hair and rip off. Sounds painful but this is the least painful and more affective way of hair removal for my use. Shaving irrates my skin, hot waxes are too messy and these strips are clean, convenient as you can take them anywhere and affective. Great value for a great product. I also love this brand for the legs and underarms. Great results with less pain.

January 13, 2019

This wax is strong! but sturdy

I absolutely hate making a trip to the salon just for my eyebrows so I've been sampling different at home wax sets. This is by far the best. No messy wax to microwave, then stir, then apply, etc...it's simply little strips of wax that you put wherever you want and pull. That simple. After having mine waxed by an "eyebrow specialist" and threaded, this is the least painful by far. I've seen reviews that say they are too small but I think they're just perfect. They are small enough so beginners won't make too much damage if they make a mistake. I went a full month without plucking just to see how these would work and they removed my thick hair with ease. The only suggestion is to not press down the strip too hard. I did on one pull and it left a tiny irritation. This wax is strong, you hardly have to put any pressure on the strip to remove the hair.