Pedigree Vitality Plus Original Dry Food for Dogs
Good

Pedigree Vitality Plus Original Dry Food for Dogs Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 303 in Pet Products

March 10, 2017

We have a large boxer thats going to be eight in may and he has been eatting pedigree vitality since he was about a year old. We pay 34.99 for an 18kg bag at Walmart that gets delivered right to our front door. We have tried him on other brands but when we switched the food his stomach would get upset and it caused skin irritation so we quickly switched him back and within no time he was good to go. We did give him virgin coconut oil for a while till his skin was better. As far as it goes for pedigree he likes the taste, he has regular bowel movements, it doesn't upset his stomach and it doesn't break the bank. For the previous reviewer that said it gave her dog bad breath, that's what dentabones are for. Even if your dog is eatting the best food it still needs oral care.

January 30, 2016

I wish I could give this negative stars. Terrible for dogs. Low quality ingredients. Just all around bad for dogs.

November 20, 2015

my dog used to eat pedigree but we noticed that she would get sick and her stomach would always be upset and also that she had really bad breath. I've also noticed that that food does not containt real meat in it or anything good for my dog. I rather spend more money on quality food . Pedigree is a waste of money .

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt