Peg Perego Si Travel System
Good

Peg Perego Si Travel System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #17 out of 136 in Strollers - Travel Systems

The Si Travel Systems offers you the convenience to go anywhere with one single purchase. This travel systems includes the Si stroller and the very popular Primo Viaggio infant car seeat. Get out and go anywhere with the Si Travel System.

April 26, 2011

We've been using this stroller for over 7 months now and are very happy with the quality of the car seat and stroller. The whole system is pretty sturdy and is holding up well to regular use. The stroller stands on its own when folded (which is great for storing), has adjustable handles and a 3 position recline. I also like that the hood that comes with it extends pretty far so you don't really need an additional weather shield.

The car seat is really easy to attach to the stroller and the head area is well padded for safety. I sometimes struggle getting the car seat out of the car but I think that's because I'm on the shorter side and we have a van so I'm always reaching up.

The only drawback (and the only reason it didn't 5 stars) is that the car seat is really heavy. By the time my little one was 3 months old I had to start putting the car seat in the car and then put her in afterwards (or get my husband to carry both for me).

Overall, it's a great travel system and we would buy it again.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)