PENATEN Medicated Cream Reviews

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

October 03, 2017

Did nothing for my baby.

I tried out this cream on my newborn and I didn't find it really did much. It's super thick and hard to work with too. I found I was rubbing her more to get it off her skin which definitely didn't help with her getting sore as it was.

August 12, 2017

This has saved some serious rash

This product has cleared severe rashes from teething over night and came very handy during teething time and still does. The different sizes are great also. I have one in her room, our living room and a small one in her diaper bag!

May 17, 2017

After trying numerous types of diaper creams for a horrible diaper rash this one worked the best. It adhered to the worst parts of the rash and didn't just wipe off.

May 09, 2017

I dont have any kids to use this on, but I actually use it on myself with my pimples. Once they have popped I find this product takes down the redness and swelling. Only downfall is that it's very visible on your face.

April 29, 2017

Whenever my son has a diaper rash, this is the no. 1 cream I grab to help sooth his little bum. A nice little layer helps him clear up in no time.
    Not only do I like using it for him, I use it on my hands when I get cracks due to my eczema or on my dry cracking heels during the seasonal change.

April 29, 2017

No matter if you have kids our dont ..this is a must have in a house its not just good for bums ..its good for all kinds of small injuries our rashes all over your body.

April 12, 2017

I used this cream when my kids were younger. This was the only cream that cleared up any rashes. Its a thick cream and works extremely well. It takes a little more effort to remove on your hands but worth it. Keeps a barrier too.

0.7/5

April 12, 2017

Didn't care for his diaper cream at all it smelled okay but I found it was very thick and hard to get off of her when I washed her ! Will not buy again

March 29, 2017

I only tried two creams on my son but this was the one that worked quick. A rash popped up and I tried a different cream and it wasn't working so I tried this one and it worked so fast I was surprised so I now put it on him before bed or if a rash pops up but he's been really good with not having a rash anymore I would highly recommend this but I know babies all react to different products but I did really like this one. I had a sample size and used it all and ended up getting the huge tin which was about $8 and I got a coupon from online so price was not bad for the size

February 24, 2017

When my children were small I used this cream on them, It works like a charm. Never had to worry about irritations.This product is the best thing I have ever used. It is also very hard to find. I would recommend it 100% to any new mother out there. Absolutely love it.