Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 13, 2017

Kids love it

My kids love Goldfish. My two year old love them. They are easy to chew. I love them too it's a great tasty snack. They can be filled in little snack bowls for toddlers. We love them.

June 13, 2017

goldfish joylove

I love these as snacks when I was a child and loved to eat them and now I have a son who is in tune to love them also and I buy him the giant size for those snacks and sometimes we run out and enjoyed​ them.

June 01, 2017

My guardians got these a lot for me when I was younger and even now into adulthood I'm still eating these delicious little morsels of fake-fishies...

I always stick with the cheddar flavor but I believe I have also tried the pizza flavor. I'm not sure I want to try any of those other flavors like cupcake or s'mores lol

Point is, get it. It's delicious.

June 01, 2017

These are great for snacking. Good for quick snacking. I really like how you can taste the flavour of cheese. Everyone in my family loves these. Anyone at any age can enjoy them.

June 01, 2017

We first bought these as a treat for my kids when they were quit young.
    But years later we are still buying them! Great taste, great price and very handy to have in the car, or at Football practice to munch on

June 01, 2017

A staple for snacks at my house. Love having this for snack with fruits and some cheese. This is definitely my toddlers favorite snack to have daily!!

May 25, 2017

These are yummy in my tummy. My son loves them too so I always take them for a snack on the go. They are super affordable. I wouldn't call these healthy but they are better than some other things we could be eating. I will definitely continue to buy these.

May 19, 2017

the cheddar goldfish is something my family has been eating forever because of the light cheddar taste and and easy snack that isn't considered junk food. We have a tradition to put them in our tomato soup for some added fun!

May 19, 2017

The are a great snack ! Not to salty not to dry and they have the perfect amount of cheddar flavour so your mouth not overpowered with the taste of fake cheese ! I love goldfish and even though they are a more expensive cracker I will continue to but because they are so tasty!

May 19, 2017

My daughter loves these! They are a great snack for on the go as they are not complete "junk"! You can purchase them almost anywhere which is handy when you are out and about and need a quick snack for the kids! They are also reasonably priced!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)