Philedelphia Cream Cheese

Philedelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 9 in Spreads

July 21, 2017

Cream cheese

Philadelphia cream chesse is great to cook with I will sometimes add it to dishes that I want alittle more creamier and to have with bagels or toast. Its creamy and tastes great alone or add it to fruit. There are alot of different flavours.

June 27, 2017

Best baking results

Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my go-to for baking cheesecake or making icing for cakes and cupcakes. Always creamy, tasty, and easy to use makes baked goods taste "over-the-top" delicious. Also good as a spread for crackers.

June 01, 2017

One of my favorite condiments. Goes great on toast, bagels, crackers and in lots of different baking recipes. Expensive for the size though, definitely prefer to use coupons of wait for it to be on sale. Otherwise 5/5

May 26, 2017

le philadelphia est vraiment bon sur des bagel tel quel ou avec des morceaux de fraise par dessus, la texture de ce fromage est tres bien il est facile a etendre sur des bagel

May 26, 2017

Philadelphia cream cheese is a great product. I unfortunately only buy it when it is on sale as it is significantly more expensive than the store brand. It has a rich smooth taste with almost a sour bite to it. I enjoy spread on hot toasted bagels as well as crackers and sandwhiches. It is very versatile. It can be used in sweet or savory dishes.

May 18, 2017

This is the only brand of cream cheese that you will ever see me buy. The taste is great and the texture is so smooth and great for incorporating into so many different recipes.

May 17, 2017

Philedelphia cream cheese is awesome! #1 brand in my books. It's creamy, delicious and priced well. There are so many ways to use this! desserts, breakfast, appetizers. awesome!

March 19, 2017

Who doesn't like Philadelphia cream cheese? It is just amazing, super tasty, creamy, I can never get enough of it and you can eat it in some many ways. What I don't like about it is the ingredients, I would really appreciate a lot if they didn't add all the gums as stabilizers.

January 05, 2017

When I make cheese cake, I always use Philadelphia cream cheese. It tastes great and has a good texture. When I use it in cheese cake, the cake tastes great. I also love it on bagels or with salmon

September 07, 2016

This is one of my favourite products. My whole family loves it as well. I love putting heaping amounts of cre cheese on toast. I also use it to make dips and cookies. Perfect to freeze as well in case you don't plan on usingit right away or stock up if it's on sale.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...