Philedelphia Cream Cheese Reviews
#3 in Spreads

January 19, 2018

Creamy, smooth and tasty! Perfect!

This is a great product to eat on a bagel or use in your baking. We cannot go without purchasing Philly cream cheese every shopping trip. My favorite is cream cheese on a bagel with spinach, egg, bacon and tomato....perfect way to start the day!

January 09, 2018

Definitely

I absolutely love this product. I really like their jalapeño flavour the best but I don't like the oringinal. I love cooking and baking with it and just having it on certain crackers or bagels. I buy this on a weekly basis.

January 08, 2018

Love it!

Love this product! It’s a household staple. No other brand of cream cheese even comes close to comparison! Great on bagels or crackers! Smooth, creamy and delicious!

January 08, 2018

Yum!

When I want to be certain that my recipe will turn out I always use philly! I have tried other cream cheese brands and they don’t usually have the same smooth flavour as Philadelphia cream cheese. It’s a go to brand in our home.

January 07, 2018

Stick to Philly!

I have tried other no name cream cheeses and they are not as creamy and do not mix or bake nearly as well as the real deal so don’t waste your time and ruin a bunch of good ingredients by pinching pennies - always buy Philadelphia.

January 04, 2018

My go to!

This has to be the most delicious cream cheese I have ever tasted. I will definitely be buying this again and letting everyone I know about it and to try it. It is my go to for crackers/bagels/baking/cooking the possibilities are endless. Thank you.

My favourite

This is my absolute favourite cream cheese to go to for those mornings when I want a bagel. It also is great for baking with. I use this for all my cheesecakes.
    It has a really great taste, and applies smoothly to the bagels! Love it.

December 14, 2017

Philadelphia cream cheese tastes great.

We always have a few containers of Philadelphia cream cheese in our house. I like to stock up when it's on special and freeze it. It thaws out nicely. I use cream cheese for cooking, eatting on my bagels, making frosting or making cheese cake. Its a nice creamy versatile spread and Philadelphia cream cheese is my family's brand of choose.

Best Cream Cheese

This is the cream cheese cheese that I used all my life. Not only does it taste really good alone, but also, it taste really good when put into things like Japanese souffle cheese cake or tofu cheese cake. I mainly use it because it has this almost distinct kind of creamy taste to it that no other cream cheese has.

November 29, 2017

Creamy and delicious

We love Philadelphia cream cheese on real Montreal bagels. We also like adding it to sour cream and chives to make the creamiest and tastiest dip, served with fresh veggies!