Philips Avent BPA Free Soothie Pacifier Reviews
Ranked #1 in Pacifiers

August 31, 2017

love that it's bpa free

It's important to find BPA free plastic products especially for babies. I got these for my friends baby and it's all that she'll use now. Will continue to purchase!

2.7/5

April 21, 2017

I'm the mother of three kids, and all three were either over this pacifier after a couple of weeks or simply never took to it. I think the nipple is just too hard and heavy for most young infants! If you need a pacifier, I like Avent's other offerings and MAM brand.

1.8/5

April 13, 2017

Neither of my girls would take to this soother. It is too stiff, and they prefer a flatter soother that is more fit to their mouth shape.
    I tried so many times to see if they would warm up to it, but no success.
    The price is okay, but I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone.

April 13, 2017

absolutely love these, when my daughter was born I tried a few brands and this was the only one that she would take, the way the nipple piece is shapped was easier for her to keep in her mouth. They're easy to clean and we keep a set in the diaper bag and all over the house

April 13, 2017

my newborn likes only philips avent pacifier.
    i gave him other pacifiers from famous and expensive brands but he dint like them . he loved this one may be because it has a good shape and of course the quality is great .
    its very light weight .

March 20, 2017

I would not survive without these amazing creations. It's the only pacifier my little one would take to and they are reasonably priced and very durable.

March 20, 2017

When my daughter was born these were the only pacifiers she would use. They fit her mouth comfortably and didn't irritate her sensitive cheeks. They were easy to clean/boil in the early days.

August 18, 2016

Every baby I know loves these. They won't use any other kind. ive never had any issues with it and like the fact that water and other things cant get inside like most other pacifiers.

May 05, 2016

These pacifiers were perfect with my little ones when they were first born. They are perfect for them to keep in their little mouths. They must be good for their oral development cause we were given a few when we left the hospital.

2.2/5

March 14, 2016

These pacifiers came highly recommended by several people, but my daughter would not take it. Luckily I didn't have any trouble finding someone who wanted them.