Philips Avent BPA Free Soothie Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 26 in Pacifiers

April 21, 2017

I'm the mother of three kids, and all three were either over this pacifier after a couple of weeks or simply never took to it. I think the nipple is just too hard and heavy for most young infants! If you need a pacifier, I like Avent's other offerings and MAM brand.

April 13, 2017

Neither of my girls would take to this soother. It is too stiff, and they prefer a flatter soother that is more fit to their mouth shape.
    I tried so many times to see if they would warm up to it, but no success.
    The price is okay, but I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone.

April 13, 2017

absolutely love these, when my daughter was born I tried a few brands and this was the only one that she would take, the way the nipple piece is shapped was easier for her to keep in her mouth. They're easy to clean and we keep a set in the diaper bag and all over the house

April 13, 2017

my newborn likes only philips avent pacifier.
    i gave him other pacifiers from famous and expensive brands but he dint like them . he loved this one may be because it has a good shape and of course the quality is great .
    its very light weight .

March 20, 2017

I would not survive without these amazing creations. It's the only pacifier my little one would take to and they are reasonably priced and very durable.

March 20, 2017

When my daughter was born these were the only pacifiers she would use. They fit her mouth comfortably and didn't irritate her sensitive cheeks. They were easy to clean/boil in the early days.

May 05, 2016

These pacifiers were perfect with my little ones when they were first born. They are perfect for them to keep in their little mouths. They must be good for their oral development cause we were given a few when we left the hospital.

March 14, 2016

These pacifiers came highly recommended by several people, but my daughter would not take it. Luckily I didn't have any trouble finding someone who wanted them.

March 10, 2016

This pacifier had been recommended to me by a few different people so I picked up a pack. They were very well priced and I like the style. My son simply will not take a pacifier so I was excited to try this one that I told was basically a miracle soother but sadly it didn't work either. I'm not sure if he will take any kind though so it may not be the pacifier. Although the shape is great, my only real complaint was that the nipple is very solid, it is't flexible like a breastfed baby would be used to.

February 12, 2016

Love all Avent products everything is well designed and easy to clean. Love the fact that most of their soothers come with caps. cute designs. Although I wish they had more of a selection for boys.

Hunty added a new review for
    Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Hunty added a new review for
    Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

janethemelon added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine