Philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing night cream

Philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing night cream Reviews

Ranked #847 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 29, 2016

I received a jar of Philosophy "Hope In a Jar" Night Cream as a swag bag freebie from a blogger conference. I use the night cream regularly in the winter month and switch to the "Hope In a Jar" original formula during the summer months. When friends ask what moisturizer I use I highly recommend they try the Philosophy "Hope in a Jar" line of products. They might seem pricey from places like Sephora but the larger jar does go a very long way.

March 24, 2015

I love this product from Philosophy. I order it from Sephora or QVC. It is a tad pricey, but it does the job of moisturizing at night time. I've used their products for years. It does have a unique smell, all its own. I've found that a lot of their facial products do, but they are very effective products. A little goes a long way. Remember to only use at night, since it has no sunscreen.

March 24, 2015

I purchased this cream 2 months ago and loved the texture. In beginning it use to feel tingling on the skin but after couple of uses I don't feel that any more. Not so good smelling but does the job and keep my skin acne free.

2.2/5

July 08, 2014

I was not impressed by this cream at all. It is thick and heavy with an odd smell. I didn't feel like this product sank into my skin at all it felt like it sat on top not drying at all. I have very oily/combo skin so maybe it was just my skin type. Not something I would recommend for others with oily skin.