• Philosophy Purity One Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
  • Philosophy Purity One Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity One Step Facial Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 158 in Facial Wipes

September 18, 2016

The philosophy purity made simple one step facial cleansing cloths are nicely made. They are thicker than most cloths I have used in the past. They have a little bit of a texture to them which makes them nice to use without being to harsh on the skin. The smell is amazing. The packaging is well made with a closing device preventing the wipes from drying out. They are a little on the pricey side though. I would recommend.

June 24, 2016

These cloths are my go to cleansing cloth. It is amazing how they remove my makeup, all layers are wiped off using two cloths. I do find them a little pricey but if you can afford them, they are completey worth it!

June 03, 2016

I recieved this product in one of my monthly Topboxes. I had never tried them before but because they are such a trusted brand I figured they would be good. And they are. They remove makeup easily and make my skin feel clean and fresh. They would be terrific for traveling. Great product.